Good Morning,

We recently upgraded to 7.6.0, after clearing up a couple of hiccups we were left with these reports and observations...

I realize lumping multiple "bugs" into one post isn't ideal, but I didn't want to make this look like a big deal when most are minor (if annoying to our users). I know you guys have been working hard and I appreciate all your work. Overall the majority of feedback I've received after the upgrade has been positive. Most of the comments below (in quotes) were reported by our users in this thread http://forum.pianoworld.com/ubbthre...lems-with-new-forums-report-it-here.html

1.) Gallery Links Missing: (multiple reports came in on this one)
"using Safari on my Mac, I no longer see the links to the three image options for thumbnail, medium, large. I can copy the link to the gallery html site, but I can no longer determine what the links are to each of the two uploaded .jpg images in the gallery. Never had this problem before"... (I noticed the same thing, happens on other browsers too)

2.)Top link
"Appears if logged on. Does not appear if not logged on". We often have over a thousand guests not logged in.

3.) Time Zone
"I am not able to change my time zone in the Preferences. I am using Safari in MacOS 10.12.4. If I try to set it, it does not stick"

4.) back to forum index
"Link at the bottom of each page when you're inside a thread, this seems to have disappeared"

5.) Forum Help Not Displaying Answers
"Using Google Chrome and Windows 10, the 'Forum Help' does not display the answers" (links don't expand)

6.)Some Videos no longer play...
(example, I tested and it doesn't work, but if I go direct to YouTube it does. Issue seems to be when the link includes an additional parameter indicating the users list in YouTube. Basic YouTube video without the other parameters work).
http://forum.pianoworld.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/editpost/Board/1/Number/2641343/what/showflat.html

7.) Lines in Control Panel Gone - Hard to See Now
Horizontal lines in control panel missing, makes it difficult to line up which items go with which listings such as in pending new members (see image) . Obviously only my global moderators and I can see this, but it really does make it difficult to tell what goes with what. Had the same issue with the Style for the forum, chased down where to add the code that gave us back those lines, but I understand we can't access the style for the control panel?

As I said in the beginning of this post, overall response has been very positive.
Mobile users did report some issues with scrolling, but that turned out to be my fault for not setting images to be adjustable and because of some tables and H tags.
I did learn that it's important to not indicate height and width in image tags, but instead use something like this... style="max-width:100%; height:auto;" which allows them to be scaled down.

Considering all you had to do to get us this far, kudos for a job well done.

Best,
Frank B. / Piano World
forum.pianoworld.com
Attachments
LinesMissing.png