I wish the new who's online page had all the info like the old one had, such a shame that was lost in the new version of the UBB.
Your comment is spurious and lacks any sort of merit:
The Who's Online page has been completely rewritten for UBB.threads
• It is now mobile-friendly.
• It now supports IPv6.
• The list of Search Spiders is only displayed to users who have "View IP Addresses" privileges.
• Users must be logged in to a Registered User account to see the "Last Activity" time/date columns.
• Added a jump-list to the top for each of the WOL sections.
• Added IPv4 and IPv6 address lookup links.
• Added an INFO column within the Anonymous Guests section. If the user browsing your forums was referred from another website, within this column, you can hover your mouse over the
icon and view information regarding their browser's User Agent Strings (UAS) and the referring website/page. Click on the
icon to view that web page.
• Also within the Anonymous Guests INFO section, the referrals from the top 14 search engines (as of 2016Q4) will now be displayed. If a user was referred from an image search, the referral name will be listed in bold text.
• Added an INFO column within the Search Spiders section. If you've imported a list of spiders to your your forums (Control Panel > Display Settings > Primary | Who's Online Settings, Search Engine Agents), the spider will be listed here. You can Hover your mouse over the
icon and view information regarding that spider's User Agent Strings (UAS). Click on the
icon to search google for their full UAS. The name of the spider is also shown next to the
icon. Click the name to lookup that BOT on Google search.• The Location column has been condensed and is now less-redundant.
The only thing removed from the WOL page was the (bolded item above) duplication of the "Forum Title" when a user is reading a post. It now only displays the "Thread Title," instead of "Forum Title > Thread Title" when a user is reading a post. But if the user is just viewing the list of threads within the forum, the "Forum Title" is displayed as it always has been.
Other than the single redundant item mentioned above, every single piece of data that was displayed in UBB.threads
7.5.x series Whos Online page, is still within the 7.6.x series. Nothing has been "lost."