15Khz RGB CGA YUV Component Video YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
15Khz RGB CGA/Component YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
The video displays for the older RGB sources are quite hard to get nowadays. If users want the benefit of using LCD flat panel display for their legacy RGB source, this converter provides the right
solution for converting the 15Khz RGB type signals to modern VGA interface signals. Glitch-free conversion with high resolution output display of sharp frames and fine pixels.
This RGB to VGA converter scaler unit upgrades the older 15Khz RGB video signals from sources like arcade game boards to high-resolution VGA
with progressive scan output for use with TFT monitor, LCD panel, projector or HDTV set with VGA input.
It digitizes the incoming video signals and
up converts them with perfect image output quality.
Supports 4:3 And 16:9 Wide Screen VESA/VGA Displays
This RGB to VGA converter is featured as the only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution
at 1366x768 pixels for wide-screen type LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor or 1024x768 pixels output for standard 4:3 CRT monitor
Advanced 3D Motion
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced RGB signals into progressive ones (scanned every line). Users
shall find pictures much less flickering with more graphical presentation. This unit also adopts a variety of technologies including automatic 3:2/2:2 file
mode detection and non-linear scaling to enhance the picture quality for sharp and clear output.
480i/576i Component Video
To VGA Converter
This RGB converter also supports component video 480i/576i type signals from sources
such as DVD players, satellite set top boxes, media players and all major video game consoles including:
Gamecube at 480i/576i mode
Xbox and Xbox 360 at 480i/576i mode
PlayStation 2 PS2 at 480i/576i mode
Nintendo Wii at 480i/576i mode
Standard non-HD type component RGB signals
can be converted into progressive scanVGA/RGBHV type and scaled up to 1024x768 pixels or 1366x768 pixels to fit with all sizes of VGA monitors, LCD flat panels or LCD TV displays with VGA inputs.
RGB To VGA Converter
All the legacy CGA type RGB devices with analog outputs at 15Khz horizontal
with 50/60Hz vertical frequency range can be up converted nicely at high VGA resolution
for displaying on
CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector or LCD TV via VGA connection.
The CGA outputs from those arcade game board or
older Amiga computers can now be output a desktop LCD monitor for
display. Great replacement display solution for those older CGA type RGB
This converter supports standard
CGA type RGB outputs from the following gaming machine PCBs and all other legacy computer video sources:
- Great and cost efficient
replacement display solution for older RGB equipments using new flat LCD
monitors for display.
- The only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide
screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor size larger than 17".
- New design for wider
Hf/Vf range support in game board timing.
- High resolution output
with low noise and fine pixels.
- Play arcade video games at high resolution on CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector, LCD TV or HDTV via VGA connection.
- Supports all standard CGA type RGB signals that have
15Khz(Hf) with 50/60hz(Vf) or component RGB video at 480i/576i.
- Supports RGB inputs from all major game consoles including Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox and Xbox 360.
- Supports legacy computer devices such as Amiga, Atari, etc with compatible
RGB output spec.
- Enhance standard component
video at 480i/576i from DVD player, DVR, satellite or game consoles to progressive scan
- Supports RGsB, RGBS,
RGBH/V and RGBH+V
composite sync with sync level above 2 vpp, 75 Ohm.
- 2 selectable Video Inputs, CGA RGB and
component RGB type.
- 3 selectable VGA output
resolutions, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1366x768 pixels.
- Auto 50/60Hz scan rate conversion.
- Auto 3:2/2:2 file mode detection.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 widescreen VGA and VESA displays.
- Supports sustaining contrastive modification.
- Input RGB
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- Component 3 RCA male x 1, through
Dub 15-pin to 3
RCA adapter cable
- Input RGB Signals:
- RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- H sync/ V sync: 2 Vp-p 75 ohm
- YCbCr: 1 Vp-p(Y), 0.7 Vp-p 75
- Input RGB Timing Support:
- Analog CGA: Horizontal 15.73/15.62
KHz + Vertical 60/50 Hz Non-interlace
- 480i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 60Hz/Interlace
- 576i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 50Hz/Interlace
- Input RGB Formats:
- RGsB (Sync on G)
- RGBH+V with sync level above 2 Vpp
- VGA Output Connector: D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- VGA Output Signals and Timings:
- VGA 640x480 pixels @ 60Hz
- XGA 1024x768 pixels @ 60Hz
- WXGA 1366x768 pixels @ 60Hz
- Power Supply:
- AC Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Output: DC 5V, 1.2A, center positive
- 15Khz RGB to VGA converter scaler
- Power adapter
- User manual copy
- Input adapter
cable for component video
those 15Khz RGB devices with DB 9-pin outputs, we suggest you to order
our proprietary adapter cable to avoid problem or you may prepare the input cable based upon the following
spec. Contact our sales team or click
here to order it from our store directly.
The following diagram shows the corresponding
pin-out assignment for the DB 9-pin outputs that our adapter cable can pass. A correct 9-pin to 15-pin adapter cable can be constructed
with matching the following diagram: