This Power over Ethernet module allows you to power up to 8 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away..
Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable.
Standard Ethernet uses 2 of the 4 pairs, passive POE uses unused pins 4/5 for plus power, and 7/8 for ground.
Many popular devices like Cameras, IP Phones, WiFi Access Points use this method to centralize the power source.
Connect the power supply you need (48v for phones, most cameras and 802.3af, 24v for Ubiquiti or Mikrotik, 18v for Tranzeo or OpenMesh, 12v for other devices) and reduce the mess of cables. Reboot all 8 devices from one central location. We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others. Use with OpenMesh,Wiligear, LigoWave, Mikrotik-routerboard, WRAP, ALIX, UBNT, UniFi.
- 8 port Power Injector module
- please see our other listings, 8 and 12 port, with power supplies on
- 8 LAN ports, 8 LAN+Power ports, shielded
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug
- LED power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- use any power supply to 48 volts
- power 802.3af devices (use a 48v power supply)
- use our PoE calculator if you would like to know the delivered voltage to the remote device - Online Calculator
- see our kits of power supply plus injector
- see our versions with 4, 8 and 12 ports
- Technical Support: contact us via skype - wifiqos
- Data Sheet: Download
- for 12 volt cameras - ask us first, most use 48v when powered by Ethernet
- for POE to 5v devices, see our 5v splitter
- we also have 2.1mm and 1.35 mm splitters
Click here for other POE solutions