Artila Matrix-504 industrial Linux-ready ARM9 Box Computer+FREE WIRLESS DONGLE
RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED WITHIN 14 BUSINESS DAYS.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
The Matrix-504 is Artila's 2nd-generation ARM9- based box computer with pre-built Linux kernel and file system. It comes with a 400MHz ARM9 CPU, 128MB NAND Flash and 64MB SDRAM. Which enbales the Matrix-504 perform more tasks at the same time while retaining high responsiveness.
UBI File System & Failover Mechansim
The Matrix-504 uses UBI file system for its on-board NAND Flash. The UBI file system offers better write performance and more reliable bad-block handling over JFFS2.
If the NAND Flash file system does crash for any reason, the Matrix-504 will automatically boot up from its on-board 2MB Data Flash (read only). This failover mechanism allows users to rescue the Matrix-504 in a limited Linux environment.
Support Wire and Wireless Networking
The Matrix-504 comes one standard 10/100Mbps Ethernet port for wired networking. Besides, it is easy to add IEEE-802.11b/g WiFi support by simply plugging an USB WiFi dongle into the Matrix-504.
Four High Speed TTYs (Serial Interface)
The Matrix-504 provides four high-speed TTY ports: Port 1 supports RS-232/422/485 and Port 2 to Port 4 support RS-232/485. The RS-485 interface features hardware direction control to ease communication programming.
GNU Tool Chain for App. Development
Open-source GNU Tool Chain, including C/C++ cross-compiler and POSIX standard C/C++ library, is bundled with the Matrix-504 for free.
- OS: Linux, kernel 2.6.29
- Boot Loader: U-Boot 1.1.2
- File Systems: UBI, JFFS2, ETX2/ETX3, VFAT/FAT, NFS
- bash, busybox, sysvinit
- wget, ipkg, procps (forwebmin), psmics,
- apache2, vsftpd, iptable, ppp, ssh
- wireless_tools, util-linux-mount/umount, usbutils
- artila utiliy
- more utilities can be found in product CD
Daemons started by default
- ssh (secured shell) with sftp
- syslog/klogd (system and kernel log)
- telnet server (disable root with /etc/securetty)
- ftp server (vsftp)
- web server (apache2)
- amgrd (Artila broadcast search daemon)
Package management & System Administrtion
- Supportsipkgto manage the package installation, upgrade and removal.
- Tool Chain for Linux
- GCC: C/C++ PC cross compiler
- GLIBC: POSIX Library
USB Host Drivers
TTY Pin Assignment
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
- Generic Flash drive
- RS-232 adaptors (for Prolific PL-2303 compatibles)
- WiFi dongles (for Ralink RT73 compatibles)