You are offerding on (1) Brand-New Brocade 5300 2U/80-port, 8Gb/s Fibre Channel Switch
Brocade Part Number: Brocade 5300 2U/80-Port
Includes Brocade 5300 series 1 Yr Next Business Day Parts Support. Includes 24x7 phone support and Software Updates. Next Business Day advanced replacement of parts.
- 2 x hot-swappable power supply modules
- 64 x active 8Gb/s fibre channel ports
- 64 x Brocade 8Gb/s SWL SFP transceivers
- 1 x Rail kit
- Accessory kit: (cd’s, manuals, management cable, power cable, etc…)
- Standard Licenses: Fabric license, Enhanced Group Management license
- Warranty: Brocade 5300 series 1 Yr Next Business Day Parts Support. Includes 24x7 phone support and Software Updates.Next Business Day advanced replacement of parts.
The Brocade 5300 is an 8 Gbps Fibre Channel switch that provides superior performance and port density for the most demanding SAN environments. With up to 80 ports in an efficient 2U design, it is an ideal solution for enabling greater data center consolidation and virtualization throughout the enterprise.AN ENTERPRISE SWITCH FOR THE MOST DEMANDING ENVIRONMENTS
The Brocade 5300 Switch combines 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gbps technology in configurations of 48, 64, or 80 ports in an efficient 2U design. The combination of port density, performance, and "pay-as-you-grow" scalability enables greater server and storage utilization while reducing complexity for virtualized data centers. The evolutionary design makes it very efficient in regard to power, cooling, and rack density—enabling medium- and large-scale server and storage consolidation for greater cost savings and manageability. The Brocade 5300 also includes Adaptive Networking capabilities to provide the highest service levels for mission-critical data center applications.
Other Brocade SilkWorms Available
- Small to Medium: 2800 - 3200 - 3800 - 3850 - 3850 - 3900 - 200E - 4100 - 4900
- Enterprise: 1200 - 2400 - 48000 - 7500
- Brocade Accessories: Port Upgrades *Cables *Service and Extended Warranties *GBIC's *HBA's *PCI Cards *Rail Kits
For answers to your Brocade questions prior to offerding, please
contact us at ESX ext.11
Emergent Systems Exchange
9901 Valley View Road
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55344
Office – ESX
Send us questions:
Purchase Order – Please call for pre-approval; we gladly accept corporate, educational and government purchase orders.Paypal – Payments can be directed to 952-314-5893. Please see PayPal.com for details.
Credit Card – All major cards are accepted. Please call ESX with complete account and billing address information.
Sales Tax - Will be added for orders shipped to Minnesota.
International Buyers – We welcome your business; please contact us in advance to arrange payment terms.
Fedex or UPS – Choice of express or ground service. Please inform us of any special shipping requirements.
Emergent Systems Exchange
Why companies buy from Emergent Systems Exchange
- Outstanding personal service
- Competitive pricing
- Extensive product line of new and used hardware
- Fully-tested and warranted refurbished products
- Complete features, add-ons and upgrades for most product lines
- Extended warranty and maintenance service options
- We accept corporate and government purchase orders
EmergentSX-Experts in Emerging IT Markets.
Sellebrity Analytics: Determine the best days and times to list. It's free.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application