Dell PowerEdge M820 CPU 67mm Heatsink for Blade - D9D44
Part #: D9D44
Description: Dell PowerEdge M820 CPU 67mm Heatsink for Blade
Included: 1 Heatsink
Condition: Used / Tested in Working Condition
Warranty: 30 Day STI WarrantySame day shipping for orders placed by 3:30PM CST
If you need a different part, server, or switch, please visit our other listings, or contact us so we can set up a custom listing to suit your needs!
Please Note: Immediate payment required through PayPal. International shipping is not available on this item.
Stallard Technologies specializes in buying and selling quality pre-owned Dell PowerEdge servers, PowerVault and EqualLogic storage devices.
We deal strictly with reliable vendors and top quality products, and will make sure that you are getting what you expect, no surprises. We know the importance of building relationships, and are committed to providing you with the best combination of hardware value and service available anywhere, online or offline! Read more on our About Us page...
- PayPal - For PayPal customers we will only accept payment from the PayPal account with a confirmed shipping address in the United States of America and we will only ship to the confirmed address.
- Do not offer if you are outside the 48 contiguous US states. Please contact us for purchase and payment arrangements.
- Shipping costs listed are to the 48 contiguous US states. If you are outside the 48 contiguous US states please contact us for additional shipping costs.
- Due to shipper restrictions, we can only deliver to street addresses -- no P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Most orders will typically be processed 3 business days after payments are received and checks have cleared. Orders which involve software can require additional 3-5 business days (6-8 business days total). We process orders during business hours only: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. We will not process orders on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- Estimated delivery time for ground service is 3-7 business days from the date of shipment. We must have your telephone number to provide to the shipping company before we ship.
- Buyer pays shipping and handling.
- All products being sold are pre-owned, unless otherwise stated.
- Payment must be made in full within 4 days from the date of purchase.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and insurance.
- RMA number is required for all returns.
- Returned product with no problem found will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Orders placed by customers in Kansas and California will be charged 7.5% sales tax.
- For systems which include Dell/STI Hybrid Warranties:
Servers with a Dell/STI Hybrid Warranty were purchased directly from Dell by STI with a fully transferable warranty. The Dell warranty starts when the system ships from Dell, so remaining warranty duration can range from 2-3 years. Please contact STI if you need the exact warranty periods available. The original Dell warranty applies to the base system (motherboard, power supplies, etc.) and any components that are original to that particular Service Tag. Components added by STI are covered by STI's Next Business Day warranty for 3 years from the date purchased from STI. Our warranty terms cover technical support, diagnostics and parts replacement. Parts replaced are sent to you at STI's expense along with a return shipping label for you to return the defective part(s).