£5000 + VAT ,DELL 4hour Pro Support Warranty Dec 2014
Dell PowerEdge R810 2URack Mount Server
In very good condition and in full working order
With Dell Pro Support 24/7 4 hour response for end-user on-site warranty tillDecember 2014
Comprising this full Specification
4 x Intel XEON 8-CoreX7560 2.26Ghz24M Cache, 6.40 GT/s Intel® QPIProcessors
64-bit with VT - Virtualization
6x300Gb SAS 10k 2.5" hot plug drives
6 x 2.5" drive bay chassis
Perc H700RAID 512mb controller card battery backed
Intel PRO 1000VT Quad Port Gigabit ethernet, embedded Broadcom GBE LOM With TOE
iDRAC 6 Enterprise Remote access controller
PCI-E Riser Card
Rack Mount Rail Kit
The PowerEdge R810 is an Intel processor-based 2 or 4-socket, 2U rack server ideal for usage in data centers and remote sites needing optimal performance and memory scalability for mission-critical applications in an efficient 2U form factor.
Intelligent Platforms, Uncommon Reliability
The design of the PowerEdge R810 centers on reliability, incorporating features such as Intel® advanced reliability, availability and serviceability (RAS) capabilities; embedded diagnostics; and industrial-quality materials. Dual internal SD module provide failover at the hypervisor—a reliability feature designed with direct input from Dell customers.
Server Reliability: A Long-Term Goal
Dell customers have told us they need a server manufacturer that inspires confidence through its reliability, availability and quality of products. By listening to and focusing on what our customers want, we’ve set a simple reliability goal: Deliver quality products that stand the test of time.
To help meet this goal, Dell is dedicated to improving reliability processes by:
- Employing robust validation and testing processes to for durable product design
- Verifying that each supplier meets our stringent quality standards
- Utilizing robust, durable industrial materials to enable long product lifecycles
- Introducing a Unified Server Configurator (USC), which helps to minimize downtime by offering embedded and persistent diagnostics with no media required
- Improving redundancy generation over generation with features such as dual internal SD modules that provide failover at the hypervisor level
- Implementing a one-touch quality-control process designed to ensure that one person is responsible for the entire server build
- Ensuring that every fully configured Dell server is tested — and retested — before it leaves the factory
Intelligent, Connected Foundation
By listening to and focusing on our customers, Dell delivers innovation that matters and value that lasts.
FlexMem Bridge Technology: A Customer-Inspired Innovation
Applications continue to demand more memory per core, and memory continues to be the highest in-demand resource. Designed with this in mind, FlexMem Bridge technology from Dell delivers a practical solution to a real customer need. The FlexMem Bridge essentially mimics and extends Intel’s existing connections from the two populated processors to the DIMM channels that would normally only be accessible if all four processors were populated. This innovation allows you to scale memory to take full advantage of the resources that matter most.
A Complete Management Portfolio
The PowerEdge R810 is simple to deploy, manage and maintain, saving you time and money to focus on what matters most — your people and business.
Along with its adherence to open standards, the Dell systems-management portfolio focuses on simplicity, efficiency, cost containment and cost reduction. Additionally, we’ve integrated our management solutions with third-party offerings to provide your organization with a holistic focus across the solutions stack.
Integrated on the server, the Lifecycle Controller helps to simplify administrator tasks by performing a comprehensive set of provisioning functions such as system deployment, system updates, hardware configuration and diagnostics in a pre-OS environment — all from a single, intuitive interface called the Unified Server Configurator (USC). This can help eliminate the need to use and maintain multiple pieces of disparate CD/DVD media.
Dell’s OpenManage™ systems-management portfolio also includes the Dell Management Console, which is included with every Dell server, and provides IT managers with a consolidated view of their entire IT infrastructure.
As part of the 11th Generation PowerEdge portfolio, the PowerEdge R810 offers the system-design commonality, ease of use and cost-saving efficiency found in all 11th Generation servers.
- Dell designs all external ports, power supplies and LED lights in the same location for a familiar user experience, as well as for easy installation and deployment.
- Robust metal hard-drive carriers and organized cabling help to improve component access and airflow across the server.
- Logical layout of the internal components aids with airflow direction, helping to keep the server cool.
- Purposeful design also provides quiet acoustics and an interactive LCD positioned on the front of the server for ease of monitoring.
Limitations on space, power and cooling capacity, combined with rising energy costs, present enormous challenges for IT. Dell PowerEdge servers are designed to drive energy efficiency as a design standard while delivering the performance you need to meet cost and environmental goals. The Dell Energy Smart system design includes features that enable power capping, power inventory and power budgeting to aid in the management of power within your environment.
Energy Smart system design provides up to 16 percent energy savings by:
Leveraging high-efficiency voltage regulators, greater venting and airflow, along with Dell-designed low-flow fan technology and advanced resource management, to help maximize performance per watt
Including an extensive collection of sensors that can automatically track thermal activity, helping to regulate temperatures and reduce energy consumption
We can supply this server with a different specification to suit your requirements; more or less memory, different or additional hard drives, additional network cards etc. Please contact us for a quote.
VAT @ 20% INCLUDED IN PRICE - VAT INVOICE PROVIDED
£5000 + VAT
-International Delivery is with UPS
DELIVERY WITH UPS
Any Questions? Please call 020 8882 1111 from UK or +44 20
8882 1111 from outside the UK