SHOP ONLINE OR CALL TOLL FREE
We stand 100% behind our product! Buy with confidence! Gateway Rack Mounting Server 1U
Gateway GS-400 Rack Mounting Server 1U. The Gateway GS-400 is a storage server that uses a customized Linux distribution as the default operating system. Specifications:
SystemDimensions1.7 × 17.6 × 19.00 inches (height × width × depth)Weight15.5-18 kilograms; 34-40 pounds (estimated)Regulatory ApprovalsUL 1950, CE Mark, TUV, FCC Class A, VCCI Class I, EN 55022 Class APower120-240 VAC Auto Ranging, 50-60 Hz Auto Selecting, 150-Watts Maximum, PFCMotherboardMicroATX form factor with an Intel 815 Chipset and a low profile PCI option slotProcessor566 megahertz CeleronSystem Memory2 DIMM slots populated with 64 megabytes of SDRAMNAS Operating SystemConnexOS 2.0 (Linux)Front PanelSoft Power On/Shutdown/Power Off Button (recessed)
4 LEDs: Pwr On, Network, Drive Activity, System Fault
Drive Fault LEDs (one on each drive carrier)
Snap on Front Cover with Key LockRear panelMain Power On/Off Switch
10/100 ethernet port (RJ45)
9-pin D type serial port
2 USB ports
Low profile PCI option slot
VGA and Parallel port are not supportedPower SupplySingle module, fixedCooling Fans3 (N+1), Hot-pluggableRack Mount OptionsRack mount kit (mounting brackets, cable constraints)StorageDrive Bays4 removable, 1-inch IDE hard disk drive bays - (Not Included) Supported Hard Drives40 gigabyte (GB) or 60 GB (Not Included)Maximum Raw Capacity160 GB using 40 GB drives (4 x 40GB) (Not Included)
240 GB using 60 GB drives (4 x 60GB) (Not Included)Disk/Volume Management
(Software RAID)Linear Disk/Group (No RAID)
RAID Level 0
RAID Level 1
RAID Level 5
Hot spare supportAdvanced Storage ServicesMulti-volume management
Journaling file system
User quotasNetworkNetwork ProtocolTCP/IP, IPX, NetBEUI, AppletalkNetwork InterfaceSingle 10/100 Base-T EthernetFile Sharing ProtocolsCIFS
NFS v2.0 & 3.0
AFP (Apple File Protocol)Network SecuritySID, ACL (Access Control Lists)
Full NT domain integration
NIS (UNIX)Other Network ServicesNDS
DHCP - (limited)Manageability and ServiceabilityFront Panel LEDsDrive Activity LED
System Power LED
System Fault LED
Network Activity LEDDrive LEDsDrive attention LEDs (one on each drive carrier)UPS SupportUsing the Serial Port or USBRemote Management SupportBrowser-based Management Tool
System Health & Status Monitoring
SMTP (E-Mail) Notification
Multi-NAS Management (NASFinder)EnvironmentalPower120-240 VAC Auto Ranging, 50-60 Hz Auto Selecting, 150-Watts Maximum, PFCOperating Temperature0-400 Centigrade; 32-1080 Fahrenheit @ 20-90%, Relative Humidity (non-condensing)Non-Operating Temperature-10-500 Centigrade; 14-1220 Fahrenheit @ 10-90%, Relative Humidity (non-condensing)Part Number7003503
Payment & Shipping Policy:
- You will receive an "Order Confirmation" email within 24 hours of the sale close.
- Payment is expected within 10 days of sale closure. We have the right to refuse any offer if the payment is not received within that time.
- If your sale ends Friday, Saturday, or Sunday will most likely receive "Order Confirmation" email on Monday.
- All USA residents within the 48 continental states please pay with PayPal a secure instant checkoutsite which accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. You may also call us at 216-458-1101 to pay directly with a credit card. Please note that we only ship to the address that is listed as confirmed on the account.
- All orders are processed within 3 Business Days of receiving your payment.
- Canada, APO, HI, AK and PR residents please email us prior to offerding for information on exact shipping charges and payment options accepted. Please note we will not accept PayPal for international, APO, HI, AK, and PR orders.
- International buyers please note import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please contact your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to offerding/buying.
- Ohio residents please remember to add sales tax to the total of your purchase.
- Terms: All sales are final. Absolutely no refunds for any reason. Winning buyer assumes all risk of liability with respect to the purchase of the product, buyer responsible for shipping charges.
- Warranty:Unless otherwise stated, you have a 30 Day warranty only. Various products may have "Extended Manufacturer's Warranty". Should any technical problem arise, please use contact seller page to inform us of the problem or call 216-458-1104. If a return is required, an RMA# will be issued for the return of the defective part for repair or replacement. Customer is responsible for any shipping fee's incurred in shipping items back to Ascendtech facility. Ascendtech will cover return shipping on replacement item sent back to customer.
- offer Cancellations: We reserve the right to cancel the offers of anyone with a negative response rating or any other users that may look like "deadbeat" buyers. If you have a negative or a "suspicious" response rating, and would like to offer, contact us first, and we will make a decision of whether or not, to accept your offer.
- Ambiguity:In the event that something may seem ambiguous to you or you think we made a typo or a mistake, do not make assumptions but contact us to resolve such issues. We do not try to mislead you but can make a mistake so please contact us with any questions.
- This agreement shall be construed under and in accordance with the laws of the state of Ohio, and all obligations of the Parties created in this Agreement are performable in Lake County, Ohio, United States of America.
- You may only offer on this sale if you have read and agree to all of our terms.