A very nice system to learn or work with IBM AIX, shell scripting, databases, etc. You may connect this eServer pSeries system to your PC display.
IBM Power 265 (9112-265) eServer pSeries
- IBM Power3-II 64-bit Cu CPU @ 450MHz w/ 4MB L2 cache (dual CPU capable)
- 1536 MB ECC SDRAM (Max 16GB RAM)
- 18 GB UltraSCSI Drive (Max 7 disks)
- CD-ROM / Floppy drive
- 1000baseT Ethernet
- High Performance GXT4500P Video (outputs to DVI+DVI)
- IBM keyboard / IBM mouse
- IBM AIX 5L for Power V-5.3
Note: I also have IBM AIX Computer Based Training packages if interested which I'll be happy to include with your system purchase at no extra cost.
Please inquire if looking for other IBM RS/6000 or Power systems or you may also call us directly can then set up an Buy-It-Now sale for you.
The system will come with a full 30 days warranty as well as 1-year cost-for-parts warranty.