Micron MT18KSF1G72HZ-1G6E2ZF 8GB 204p PC3-12800 CL11 18c 512x8DR3-1600 2Rx8 1.35V ECC SODIMM
NOT for laptops
Manufacturer Part #
Data Transfer Rate
Used, pulled from a working environment 30 Day Warranty
Paypal is currently the accepted method of payment. All California residents must add 9.25% sales tax to winning sales.
All items come with a 30 day warranty unless stated otherwise in the listing, for example products being sold as-is, while some products have an extended warranty. Warranty begins from the date the item was received which we identify from the tracking detail on all sales.
Please notify us of product defects within 7 days of receipt where said defects were not noted on the listing. A replacement product will be shipped to you, however if product replacement is not available, a refund will be provided.
A full refund and return shipping label will be sent to you providing the:
- Product failed within the given warranty period
- Item did not match the listing description
- Product is returned in its original condition with all included accessories
- Please keep the original packaging in which the item was shipped in order to return the product for a safe return
- Larger items may be handled with a local repair company within the given warranty period. For example a large format monitor where a failure took place. We would ship a board to have the item repaired at our cost, rather than ship the entire item back as the shipment cost can be extraordinary.
A 20% restocking fee will apply to items that are returned and return shipping is the buyers responsibility if the:
- Product matches the item description, however you decided you didn’t want it.
- You mistakenly purchased the wrong item
- Items that are listed with defects and are returned due to the listed defect
Not eligible to receive a refund if:
- The serial number does not match the serial number of the item shipped, or is illegible
- The product is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including retail boxes, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product
- The product was damaged from negligence after receipt
- Product falls outside of the warranty period
The Consortium Tech is based out of the Silicon Valley, where we are surrounded with technology and with our vast experience in the industry, we are able to acquire many different types of electronics. Used items are provided with a full test suite to insure that the products you receive are fully functional or as listed in the sale. We do our best to describe each item with the utmost detail, however please feel free to ask any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Our focus is customer support and your satisfaction is our priority!