Brand New Ubuntu14.04.5LTS DESKTOP OR SERVER Versions on a LIVE USB Flashdrive
Try out one of the "hottest" Linux Operating Systemsfor less that the sales tax on WindowsNo Keys, No Codes!No more virus attacks!No more annoying popups!You can install Linux on as many PC's as you wantLinux loads lightning fast!No more daily security updated from MS!Why switch to UBUNTU?
1. Ubuntu is Free and so any other Linux distro. (Saved ~ $250)
2. You don’t have to buy Office (Word, Power-point, Excel etc.) separately. It comes with OpenOffice preinstalled. (Saved ~ $200)
3. You don’t have to buy costly hardwares for the basic need. (RAM. Processor, HDD etc.)
4. Ubuntu is more stable.
5. You are free from Viruses so you don’t have to buy another upgrade of Norton or any other Antivirus software. (Saved ~ $75)
6. When you have installed Ubuntu, you don’t have to install anything else to get you started with your productivity.
7. You don’t have to wait for years for the bugs to get fixed. You can track them down in Ubuntu.
8. You can update everything on your system with just one update manager. No need to run separate Update manger for all the softwares you installed. (Saves your system resources.)
9. Don’t get tired restarting your computer all the time. You do it almost never with Ubuntu.
10. You are free from Pirated softwares. With Ubuntu you can share it with as many people as you want and it is LEGAL.
11. Don’t have to bother searching the web for new softwares. Ubuntu gets a whole lot of software free of cost to you.
12. Play hundreds of games for Free.
13. Your PC won’t get slower day by day. It happens in Windows only.
14. Use MSN, AIM, ICQ, Jabber, Gtalk, Yahoo and many more with a single program. No need to install separate software for the same thing.
Tired of managing multiple windows on your screen. You can use workspaces to manage your work.
15. You old computer will get a second life. Because Ubuntu does not need those high resources as Windows.
16. Jump into the next generation of desktop themes with Compiz fusion and all with lot less resources than Windows
17. With Ubuntu, you are always free. Free as in Freedom and in Free Beer. Ubuntu is free and will always remain free. (Saves ~ $200 every 2 years when Microsoft releases a new version of its operating system and you have to buy it.
18. All future upgrades of Ubuntu are provided free of cost. Upgrades are released every 6 months.
19. Upgrades are installed automatically. You don’t have to bother about losing your data and redoing lots of personalization.
19. You can tweak your desktop wallpaper or any other setting the way you want it. You can make it look like Windows or Mac (if you want.). You can even get the sidebar you were fascinated in Vista.
20. You don’t have to defrag your hard disk every now and then to boost the performance. Ubuntu does it for you automatically.
21. You don’t have to go to a shop to buy operating system. You can download it anytime you want it and burn it on a CD. You can even burn it on a re-writable CD to save some CDs.
22. Thousand of user are there to help you with when you are stuck. Become a part of Ubuntuforums.
23. You will get free and Long Term Support (LTS) for Ubuntu.
HOW TO BOOT INSTRUCTIONS(Please read if this is your first time)
Before you set boot priority for a USB device, plug the device into a USB port.
To specify the boot sequence:
1.Start the computer and pressESC, F1, F2, F8,F10, F12, or Deleteduring the initial startup screen. Depending on the BIOS manufacturer, a menu may appear.
2.Choose to enter BIOS setup. The BIOS setup utility page appears.
3.Use the arrow keys to select theBOOTtab. System devices appear in order of priority.
4.To give a USB device boot sequence priority over the hard drive,Move the USB device to the top of the list (USB)
5.Save and exit the BIOS setup utility.
The computer will restart with the changed settings.
6.Computer will boot into the USB Drive and UBUNTU will automatically run.