Very rare Apple 2e computer system with tons of software. I bought all of this at a garage sale from the original owner that took meticulous care with notes, original advertising, paperwork, etc. Computer has been tested and works. I have not tested the printer. Included is the monitor, 2 disk drives, keyboard/computer system, printer and all wiring. Tons of software, original receipts and paperwork. Because these items are so hard to find, I do not want to break up the lot, nor do I want to take the risk of shipping it all in separate boxes. That is why I am doing local pickup only for this item. I keep it at a professional office in a nice part of the Rockford area, and I can give you plenty of time to look over andtest the computer. I am not willing to drive to meet anyone. Since this item is now 30+ years old, I will not accept returns either. Please let me know if you have anyquestions. I've tried to show any relevant items in the pictures. The game shown on the screen in the pics is Wheel of Fortune. It worked great along with the sound. Unfortunately, I was not able to solve the puzzle. I think Pat Sajaklaughed at me. This system is a great and increasingly rare piece of history from an iconic company.
You also get the following, shown in the pictures I've included:
- Quick Shot joystick with box
- Original Apple II Super Serial Card box (Ibelieve the card is installed already)
- Original Apple box for disk II drive
- Monitor II User's Manual
- Imagewriter User's Manual
- Disk II Installation Manual
- Apple Writer II Manual
- Apple IIe Owner's Manual
- WPL Manual
- Quick File II manual
- DOS Programmer's Manual 1&2
- 80/64 RAM card, box and manual (I believe this is installed)
- Original box for Apple Writer II software
- Original box for Quick File II software
- Original box for disk II DOS System Master Pack
- Also included is a box of old dot matrix computer paper for theimagewriter printer
Floppy Disk Software:
- Wheel of Fortune (Share Data)
- Family Feud (Share Data)
- The Filer (Spinnaker)
- Club Casino (Keypunch Software)
- Flight Simulator II (SubLogic)
- Zork I (Infocom)
- Great American Cross-Country Road Race (Activision)
- Beagle Bag (Beagle Bros Micro Software)
- Loan Pak (Keypunch Software
- 2 copies of TK!Solver from Software Arts- one has been opened, the other still in the unopened box.
- Let's Make Signs & Banners (Valuetime)
There are another 25+ copied floppy disks with various programs on them.
Add a map to your own listings. FREE Trial!