CHERRYPICKERS' GUIDE - 6th EDITION - VOLUME 1 - ERROR & RARE COIN VARIETIES For Sale
This item has been viewed 3590 times.
CHERRYPICKERS' GUIDE - 6th EDITION - VOLUME 1 - ERROR & RARE COIN VARIETIES:
- 6th Edition
- Volume 1
- Half Cents to Jefferson Nickels
- Updated & Expanded with more than 140 NEW Varieties
Few books have excited the coin-collecting community by storm like the CHERRYPICKERS' GUIDE. Since the first edition burst onto the scene in 1990, thousands of hobbyists have been searching for the rare and valuable coin die varieties described inside.
This handy book tells you how to "cherrypick" - that is, how to examine coins that look normal at first glance, but have unusual characteristics: doubled and tripled dies, overdates, repunched mintmarks, and other features that can reveal a common coin to be a rare and valuable variety.
With the close-up photographs and descriptions inside, you'll learn exactly what to look for. That kind of knowledge truly is power!
The sixth edition, volume 1, has been fully updated and revised.
Inside you'll find:
- descriptions of die varieties for half cents, large cents, Flying Eagle and Indian Head cents, Lincoln cents, two- and three-cent pieces, Shield nickels, Liberty Head nickels, Buffalo nickels, and Jefferson nickels.
- 48 more pages, and more than 140 new variety listings, added since the fifth edition.
- revised and updated content, including market values, for more than 630 varieties.
- more 21st -century Lincoln cent and Jefferson nickel varieties.
- charts listing the varieties that are new to this edition, plus those varieties that are slated to be delisted and those that have been debunked.
- detailed photo enlargements to show you what to look for when cherrypicking.
- information on types of doubling, how to examine your coins, Proof set varieties, collector clubs, and other beginner and advanced topics.
- cross-references to specialized standard guides.
Other Related Items:
FREE BOOK==U.S. PAPER MONEY ERRORS==third edition==NEW COPY==FRED BART
A Guide Book of United States Coins 2018 The Official Red Book, Spiral
Recovery of gold from Integrated Circuit Chips and flatpack, scrap gold recovery
2018 RED BOOK - Price Guide of U.S. Coins - HARDCOVER - WHITMAN
2018 BLUE BOOK - HANDBOOK + PRICE GUIDE of U.S. COINS - WHITMAN
2016 Quinceanera dresses Formal Prom Party Ball Gown color Wedding Dress Custom
2018 Red Book Price Guide, 71st Edition, Hardbound, In Stock & Shipping NOW
Guide Book of Silver Art Bars, 5th Edition 2007 by Archie Kidd
2018 - RED BOOK by R. S.Yeoman:THE 71ST GUIDE BOOK OF UNITED STATES COIN VALUES