Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (2nd Gen) Recording Package BONUS PAK
- Item is In Stock and Ready to Ship
- Backed by 45-Day Guarantee
- Customized Bundles Available
- Full Manufacturer Warranty Included
- Same Day Shipping on orders placed before 2:00 CST
- Centrally located ensuring the quickest delivery
- Trusted Resource for 35 years with thousands of positive reviews
- Knowledgeable and friendly Sales Advisors at the ready
- Staffed by musicians who understand your needs
- Customized bundles for your needs while saving you money
- Accommodating Customer Service and Returns Policy
- New, larger facility fully stocked and ready to ship
We know that each instrument or piece of music equipment you purchase is an investment. Our service doesn't end with the sale either. That's why all purchases are covered by our 45-Day Guarantee!
What's included in this bundle:
Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio (2nd Gen) Recording Package - QTY 1
The Scarlett Solo USB audio interface delivers all the core elements you need to record your best performance.
On-Stage MSB550 Tripod Mic Stand with Boom - Black - QTY 1
This microphone stand is designed to go wherever your music takes you. A removable boom arm and its ability to fold flat make this stand a must have for the stage or studio.
Rok-It Microphone Popfilter by Gator - QTY 1
This pop filter removes unwanted P and B consonants in recorded vocals. The universal mounting clamp fits onto most mic stands and the flexible gooseneck allows for precise positioning.
All payments for orders through our store are processed through PayPal. When making your payment, please take extra care to select the correct shipping address. If you make a mistake and select the wrong shipping address at checkout, let us know so we can cancel the order before it ships. You can then reorder with the correct address. We cannot offer local pickup for our items and are unable to hold packages for pickup at UPS customer centers. If you need help coordinating a delivery, please let us know.
Orders placed through the Kraft Music store can only ship to addresses within the 48 states of the continental US. Kraft Music cannot process or ship orders outside the United States. We must ship to the verified address entered with your order and cannot ship to PO boxes. Paid orders ship within 1-2 business days.
Here are few other details we want to share with you when ordering with Kraft Music:
- Keep the Boxes - Be sure to keep all boxes and packing materials for the first 45 days to expedite any returns.
- Satisfaction Returns - While you aren’t responsible for restocking fees, you will be responsible for return shipping costs. Be sure to pack up all bundle items if you purchased a bundle.
- Non-Returnable Items - Headphones/microphones or any other product where hygiene is a concern, software, books/videos/CDs/DVDs, opened guitar strings or polish, and used drum sticks.