Ships out same dayIforderedbefore At 3:00 PM PST
Do things confidently.
Windows 10 was developed using response from millions of people, so you can feel confident that Windows 10 works the way you want it to. Additionally, Windows 10 helps you stay current for a worry-free experience with the greatest features and our latest protection against viruses, phishing, and malware.
A web that works the way you do.
The all-new browser is great for getting things done online. Write or type directly on web pages and easily share the mark-ups; you'll also like reading online articles free of distractions. The address bar gives you personalized recommendations to get you quickly to your online destination.
Take your gaming further.
Great Xbox titles, the best of Xbox Live, and your Xbox community, achievements, and game collection via the Xbox app. You can even use your Xbox controller and stream Xbox One games on your home Windows 10 PC, laptop, or tablet.
Do things across your devices.
Take your movies, music, and photos with you across all your devices with OneDrive. Plus, with OneDrive, you get 15GB of free storage space.
Do things magically.
Cortana is your truly personal digital assistant who learns more about you over time. Cortana works across all your devices, from phone to tablet to PC, to help you do more and forget less.
This Disc is perfect for:
- Upgrades to Windows 10 from an older operating system such as Windows Vista,7,8.
- Improving PC performance.
- Getting rid of viruses and start from scratch.
- Replaced hard drive due to failure or perhaps an upgrade to an SSD.
- Switching from 32 to 64bit or 64 to 32bit.
- Perform a clean re-installation without all the bloatware that is included by manufacturers.
Please note:This is forFull fully loaded with aGenuine Windows 10 Pro License Key.Your Windows 10 Professional Installation Disc will be mailed the same day. In addition, you will receive your Genuine Windows 10 Pro License Key via message to ensure safekeeping.
System Requirements:Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoCRAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bitHard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OSGraphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driverDisplay: 800x600* Windows 10
Instructions:When you press the power button on your computer, it boots up from its internal hard drive, where your operating system (usually Windows, OS X, or Linux) is stored. To Use the Reinstall Disk you need to boot from your installation boot USB drive, here's what you need to do.
When a computer is starting up, the user can access the boot Start menu by pressing one of several keyboard keys. Common keys for accessing the boot menu are Esc, F2, F10 or F12, depending on the manufacturer of the computer or motherboard. The specific key to press is usually specified on the computer's startup screen. The boot menu allows a user to select what device to load an operating system or application from as the computer is booting.
1. Restart your computer and wait for that first screen to pop up. Often, it'll say something like "Press F12 to Choose Boot Device" somewhere on the screen. Press that key now.
2. Give it a moment to continue booting, and you should see a menu pop up with a list of choices on it. Highlight your CD or USB drive and press Enter.
You should see a new screen pop up, called your BIOS. This is where you set a lot of low-level settings for your computer. Look through the options (being careful not to change anything) for a setting called "Boot Device," "Boot Order," or something similar. Select that option.
3. From the menu that pops up, choose your computer's disc drive and press Enter. If you're trying to boot from a USB drive, choose USB-HDD instead and press Enter. Depending on your BIOS, you may need to use the Page Up and Page Down keys to move your selection to the top of a list, instead. (on some computers u might have t enable legacy boot boot mode as well)
4. Exit out of your BIOS, saving your changes. Usually, this option is under "Exit" on the main menu, or available via a keyboard shortcut listed somewhere on your screen.
5. Your computer should reboot. Make sure your CD or USB drive is in your computer. If you're prompted to "Press any key to boot from CD/DVD," do so. Your computer should boot into the CD or USB drive instead of your normal operating system.
From there, you can follow the instructions on-screen to install software, troubleshoot issues, or do whatever else it is you need to do.
Q: Help I am running into compatibility problems?
A: If you are running into compatibility problems your old version is not compatible for an upgrade and it will require a full reinstallation.
1. If you have any important data please backup your data to another storage device because this will clean the hard drive and start everything fresh.
2. While doing Windows setup, instead of doing upgrade go for "Custom (advanced)" option.
3. Then DELETE "ALL" THE PARTITIONS ONE BY ONE!
4. Until you see one drive say: drive 0 (Unallocated Space ONLY).
5. Afterward, install on to Drive 0 and continue the installation process.
Disclaimer FOR :Microsofts Offical Transfer agreements are found here:Microsoft License purchasing this item you agree to all of Microsoft's terms and use.
Microsoft Transfer Terms:
a. Software preinstalled on the device. If you acquired the software preinstalled on a device (and also if you upgraded from software pre-installed on a device), you may transfer the license to use the software directly to another user, only with the licensed device. The transfer must include the software and if provided with the device, an authentic Windows label including the product key. Before any permitted transfer, the other party must agree that this agreement applies to the transfer and use of the software.
b. Stand-alone software. If you acquired the software as stand-alone software (and also if you upgraded from software you acquired as stand-alone software), you may transfer the software to another device that belongs to you. You may also transfer the software to a device owned by someone else if (i) you are the first licensed user of the software and (ii) the new user agrees to the terms of this agreement. You may use the backup copy we allow you to make or the media that the software came on to transfer the software. Every time you transfer the software to a new device, you must remove the software from the prior device. You may not transfer the software to share licenses between devices.