Military Molle 3L Hydration System Carrier Backpack with Bladder - ACU - NEW
Military Molle 3L Hydration System Carrier Backpack with Bladder - ACU - NEW
NEW MOLLE II Hydration Carrier
comes with NEW 3L/100 oz Bladder
These hydration carriers have a 100 ounce capacity and insulation to keep your liquid hot or cold. Many nice features such as quick release buckles, adjustable straps, grab handles, and Molle webbing for attaching extra gear make this carrier popular. It's versatility lets you use wear it alone as a backpack, or inside any other backpack that will hold a hydration system.
Comes with one of our bladders. These after-market, non-military bladders have a 3L capacity and are made waterproof 800D high density nylon material. Includes a bite-valve. Bladders also feature a nylon tube cover to protect the drink tube. These bladders are in new condition.
Hydration carrier features:
- Genuine US Military
- Quick release buckles
- Adjustable straps
- Two D-rings for attachment points
- Insulated to maintain liquid temperature
- Made of water resistant, 500 denier nylon fabric
- Carrying handle at both top and center of carrier
- Drain hole
- Liquid capacity 3L / 100 oz
- Lightweight design for a comfortable fit
- Molle strapping
- Made in the USA
- Comes with Drink Tube with Bite Valve
- Cap and bite Valve have O-Rings to prevent leaking
- Retaining ring on cap so you'll never lose it
- Bite Valve with on/off feature to control the flow of water
- Tube connects at bottom of the bladder
- Can hold liquid temperatures from 0F to 120 degrees F
- Capacity: 3 Liter
- Dimensions (empty): 17" x 6"
- Weight (empty): 5 oz
- Color: OD Green
(1) USGI Hydration Carrier
- Carrier Color: ACU Digital Camo
- Carrier Manufacturer: Specialty Defense, Lions Services, or similar DOD contractor
- Condition: New
We are shipping on Mondays only.
This is temporary as we move to our new business location.
Orders placed Sunday through Saturday will ship on Monday of the following week.
Check out what else we have for sale
Visit Our store
Click here to add us to your
Favorite Seller List.
- Some of our military surplus has been issued to soldiers and is used, other pieces are new and unissued. Our listing will describe the item's condition.
- When it comes to condition, please know that each piece will not be exactly the same condition as one another. Therefore, we rate our military surplus in “ranges” of quality. We inspect every piece andtry our best to give honest and accurate ratings to our merchandise
- There may be variances in how specific military items appear due to year of manufacturer, who was the manufacturer, etc. For example, one pouch may have black snaps while another may have foliage green snaps or the shade of OD Green may vary in two pouches. This is not considered to be a deficiency. It's just how they're made.
- New items: For new or unissued militaryitems, some items come to us individually packaged and sometimes in bulk. New items purchased by the government in bulk may not be individually packaged. We do individually inspect to ensure they are in new condition.
- NOS: Some new items may also be considered “NOS” which is New Old Stock, meaning that they are in new condition and never issued to a soldier, but that they may not have been manufactured recently.
- Military items may have been in government storage for an extended period of time. Therefore, some pieces may have dust or dirt. We don't consider this to negatively impact its condition. If you have any questions on how to wash a specific item, we'll do our best to answer your questions.
- Generally, we do not launder our military surplus items before sale.
- Military items generally do not come with user instructions. However, there are many instructional videos and information found online, plus we're here to help too!
- Please know that it may be against the law to export certain military items outside the US.
For more information on how we grade our military surplus, click here to see our
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Or things you might be curious about….
How do I pay?
- We accept Paypal and most major credit cards.
- Ohio residents pay 7.5% sales tax.
- For identity theft protection, we do not accept address changes after an order is placed, so please make sure your address is correct during check out.
How quickly will you ship my order?
-While we try to ship within 1-2 business days, we are currently in the process of moving to a new business location. This may cause small processing delays, so please anticipate a handling time of up to 4 business days while we're moving our inventories. Thank you for understanding!
- Transit time: once shipped, please anticipate 2-3 days for Expedited Shipping; 2-5 days for Standard Shipping and 2-9 days for Economy Shipping. We use USPS and FedEx.
- You can
click here for our full shipping policy.
What are your hours?
- We're open Monday to Friday from 10-6 EST.
- We're closed on weekends, but staff is equipped with the app so that we can monitor incoming messages and be responsive to your needs.
- We are closed on major holidays, and of course we don’t ship when the post office is closed for government holidays.
Do you combine shipping?
You bet! In fact we would love to have you buy lots of stuff.
- To purchase, click on “add item to cart.” When finished shopping, click on “request total from seller.” We will send an invoice adjusting the S&H.
- We only combine shipping for items if paid in a single transaction. So please wait for a revised invoice before paying.
- On occasion, ’s shipping calculation may not calculate shipping correctly. If shipping looks incorrect, please contact us before purchase. We’ll be happy to get a shipping quote for you.
- We do not issue partial shipping refunds for amounts less than $4.
- There are a few of our items that require a special sized box because of their size/shape. These items will need to ship separately and cannot be combined.
Have a question about this item? Click here to
- We try our darndest to respond to every email within hours, but please allow up to 1 business day at most.
- Please email us through 's internal Message Center
Please do not hit "Reply" to automated emails you may receive regarding your order. We don't monitor that account regularly and may not receive your message in a timely manner, which causes delay on our part and frustration on your end. :(
Do you take Item Requests?
- Color/Style: If you have a preference for a specific color or style for an itemmade in a variety of ways being soldwithin one listing for one price, please add a "message to seller" during check out,and we'll do our best to honor your request. For example, a canteen has two different style caps. Normally, we randomly select one, but if you preferred one style cap over the other, you could let us know. Keep in mind, all requests are based on current availability since military surplus inventory fluctuates.
- Condition: When it comes to military surplus, many items are pre-owned. We personally inspect each item. and sort them by categories (good, excellent, etc..). In order to keep offering our great customers great low prices, we use the Random Selection process when fulfilling orders. We're very sorry but we're unable to take requests to handpick items. We can guarantee that the item will meet the written description within the listing, so please make sure to review everything before purchase.
- We are unable to accommodaterequests that are labor intensive.
What if I need my stuff ASAP?
- Many of our listings offer the option to purchase expedited shipping.
- Also, send us a message letting us know what’s going on. We’ll try our best to get your order out right away if possible.
- Because it is cost-prohibitive, we do not offer next day air.
You have something I want but not in my color or size?
Contact us! Our inventory is always changing as we procure new items, and we may have what you want and just not have it listed.
Do you use Stock Photos?
Unless the listing says otherwise, we use stock photos for most of our listings to represent the items we're selling. Since we have many of a single item to sell, we don't take photos of each individual item, so we provide a set of photos to illustrate the item.
- Actual color of item may vary from stock photo. Screen resolution on electronic devices and computers can distort color in photos. Plus we stink at taking photos, so our camera settings may also slightly affect the color.
- Please be sure to read the item's description in full, especially any section referring to condition.
What is your response policy?
We love response! Yea response! If we don’t leave response for you right away, please be patient.…we will. Since we have a bunch of response to leave, we do it all at once several times a month for all of our great buyers.
I changed my mind, can I cancel my order?
Yes! While 's rules do state that a commitment to buy is a contract and many sellers are pretty strict about that, having you be a happy (andfuture..hint, hint..) customer is WAY more important to us than this sale.
If you wish tocancel your order, please contact us ASAP. If your order has not been processed yet, we will be happy to helpyou.
However, if theshipping label has already been created; we're very sorry, but this will be considered a processed order and is subject to the return policy.
For any unpaid orders that the buyer does not contact us to cancel, unpaid claim are automatically filed on the 4thday. We have many talents, but mind-reading is not one of them. Although we really wish it were.
Do you accept returns?
For many of our items, we do. We offer 30 day returns for most any reason. You can see our
full return policy here.
What if I’m not happy with my item?
We ask that if something is wrong to please contact us right away. Your satisfaction is really important to us and we would appreciate the opportunity to resolve any issues there may be.
International / Global Shipping Program?
We ship USA only. However, a number of our items are available for purchase through 's Global Shipping Program.
If you are an international buyer, please be aware that will charge you for the cost of international shipping, and we do not know how much that will be. You will be responsible for any related import fees and taxes. After purchase we ship your item to an Global Shipping Center within the USA. will then take control of shipping your package internationally. If you have concerns or questions regarding the international leg of your shipping, please contact customer support.
Want more fantastic store information? Here you go!
Our Web Store's Complete Terms of Sale and Store Policies
and of course...
Other Items For Sale!!!