The MiniWash+ is the only mini washer in it's class that offers 2
1. Good quality hoses and adapters that will actually hook up
to your faucet. This way, you don't have to manually pour water into the tub for
both the wash & rinse cycles. 2. A computer control panel which allows
for an automatic rinse cycle.
Other models don't have these features,
because they cost a lot more toprovide. Description:
- 4.4 lb capacity, enough to wash larger items like jeans.
- It has an automatic rinse cycle. A computer control panel which allows for an automatic rinse cycle.
- Comes with good quality hoses and faucet adapters to hook it up- unlike other models no need to manually pour water.
- Compact, only 12" x 12" x 20." Connects to any 110V outlet. Lightweight only weighs 14 lbs.
- Fits on a countertop for easy draining, but also has a pump if is this different from other similar mini
There are 2 main differences. First, it has a computer control panel, which
allows for an automatic rinse function. Rather than having to manually stop the
machine after the wash cycle, and pour water in with a bucket, the washer does
this automatically. Secondly, it comes with good quality inlet hoses, so you
don't have to manually pour water into the unit for the wash and rinse cycles.
These features cost more to provide, plus the control panel requires a higher
level of manufacturing skill, so they are not provided on other models.
How does it hook up?
All you need is a kitchen faucet. It comes with inlet hoses and adapters that
will hook up to a kitchen sink faucet.