· NANO BIOS Programmer is flashrom programmer for modern PC mother-board BIOS.
· NANO BIOS Programmer has very simple H/W, S/W usage and very low price.
· NANO BIOS Programmer will help you, when you fall in most terrorble BIOS truble.
· PC BIOS FLASHROM programmer
· Most FWH/LPC/SPI FLASHROM device supports
· Easy to use
· Very small size
· Include PLCC32 and DIP8 socket.
· Dual USB connector for power source
· External adaptor connector for extension
What is BIOS?
BIOS(Basic Input Output Syetm) is just S/W like Microsoft Windows.
BIOS configures and manages most H/W(CPU,HDD,VGA,Keboard, Mouse, IRQ, SMI...)
on M/B before booting the OS in your HDD.
You could see below screen before OS installation.
CPU can never work without S/W code.
So, below screen is result of action of some S/W.
This S/W is called BIOS and all M/B has a BIOS without exception.
The BIOS was stored in some device on M/B(like WindowsXP on HDD).
This device is FLASHROM and it has very small Post screen SETUP SCREEN
What is Flashrom?
Flashrom is similar device with USB flash memory.
It keeps a stored data when power-off state like USB flash memory or HDD.
Different points are just it is connected to M/B via special interface that is not USB and they has specialmechanical package.
This special interfaces are Legacy, FWH, LPC, SPI.
And special packages are DIP32,PLCC32, DIP8, SOP8, TSOP32/48.
Legacy interface flashrom was used in many P3 M/B and older M/B.
FWH interface flashrom was used in intel-8xx, 9xx chip-set M/B and many P4 M/B.
LPC interface flashrom was used in some notebook and AMD and nVidia M/B.
SPI interface flashrom was used in core-duo M/B and newer M/B.
NANO BIOS Programmer can read and write a data with FWH, LPC and SPI flashrom.
And NANO BIOS Programmer supports PLCC32, DIP8 package.
* other package needs a soldering.
What is NANO Flashrom Programmer?
Flashrom Programmer is special device that can read and write a data of flashrom.
And NANO BIOS Programmer supports FWH, LPC and SPI interface flashrom.
(There are many other interface in whole world, but most M/B uses only FWH, LPC and SPI interface flashrom.)
You can overwrite a correct BIOS to flashrom that has wrong data.
Many not working M/B has a BIOS problem.
A BIOS can be broken when BIOS update failure and system is unstable.
M/B that has broken BIOS can't boot and can't display anything.
(Of course, there are many other reason at not worked M/B.So, NANO BIOS Programmer is not all-purpose repair tool)
NANO BIOS Programmer can help you, when you have to fix a BIOS truble.
And M/B will work after youfix a BIOS, if it had a BIOS trouble.
·Manual Download << Click Here!!!
·PDF Manual Download << Click Here!!! ** IMPORTANT - Check before offerding.
·NANO BIOS Programmer can work when it is connected to PC parallel port and USB port at same time.
·NANO BIOS Programmer needs a one PC parallel port.
·NANO BIOS Programmer can't work with UBS parallel port or PC that has not a parallel port.
·NANO BIOS Programmer can work with PCI extention parallel port card.
·NANO BIOS Programmer can be connected to parallel port directly without cable.
·NANO BIOS Programmer needs one USB cable, but default package doesn't include any USB cable.
·NANO BIOS Programmer may need special LPT driver when useing a PCI-LPT, WindowsXP-64bit, Windows VISTA, or Windows7.
Contact me if you have driver error. I will offer it.
·NANO BIOS Programmer can work with standard USB cable of USB printer, scanner, memory reader, digital cameram, etc.
Please compare your cable with below or USB B-ype
·One body of NANO BIOS Programmer.
·S/W of NANO BIOS Programmer will be sent after buyerreceives a package and buyer leaves a response.
Don't purchase a NANO BIOS Programmer, if you don't agree above.
S/W is not a sale item, you can't request a refund after download a : Default shipping package doesn't include any cable and S/W disk.
*Caution : S/W will be sent by special method after buyer receives a package and buyer leaves a And the S/W has license and it is not a public Buyer can not sell or copy this S/W to anyone without my We only accept buyeruses this S/W Don't purchase a NANO BIOS Programmer, if you don't agree S/W License law will take priority over the policy.
* Contact me if you need optionafter offer(don't pay yet), I will send you an updated invoice.
SST25VF032B with SOP8 adpater($10)
- DIP8 to SOP8 adapter : $2
- Legacy Flashrom Adapter : $22
- TSOP40A/B adapter for legacy Flashrom: Compatible with SST39VF080/016, any 29LV00x (Caution : Rquired Legacy
TSOP32/48(8bit) adapter for legacy Flashrom: $12
- Compatible with most of TSOP32 legacy any 29LV0xx Compatible with TSOP48(8bit mode) legacy (Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)
· SST 49LF004B or PM49FL004T(PLCC32): $8, Comatiblewith other FWH/LPC2Mbit/4Mbit Flashrom. (good for testing)2. LPC · SST 49LF080A(PLCC32 or TSOP32) : $8, Replace-able with other 2Mbit/4Mbit/8Mbit LPC * TSOP32 type : TSOP32 adaptor(like 3in1) is · SST 25VF512A (SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-ableother512Kbit( = 64KByte) SPI flashrom,VGA · SST 25VF010A (SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-ableother 1Mbit( = 128KByte) SPI flashrom,Monitor or VGA BIOS
· SST 25VF020A (SOP8-150MIL): $6, replace-ableother 2Mbit( = 256KByte) SPI flashrom,M/B, monitor or VGA BIOS
· SST 25VF040A (SOP8-200MIL): $7, replace-able other 4Mbit( = 512KByte) SPI · SST 25VF080A (SOP8-200MIL): $8, replace-able othe 2/4/8Mbit( = 1MByte) SPI · SST 25VF016A (SOP8-200MIL): $8, replace-able other 16Mbit( = 2MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or · SST 25VF032A (SOP8-200MIL): $9, replace-able other32Mbit( = 4MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or · STmicro M25P05(SOP8-150MIL): $5, replace-able other 512Kbit( = 64KByte) SPI flashrom,VGA · STmicro : $9, replace-able other 16Mbit( = 2MByte) SPI flashrom,M/B or : $12, replace-ableother 1Mbit( = 128KByte) SPI flashrom,Monitor or VGA BIOS4.Legacy (*not compatible with NANO BIOS Programmer, pre-writed by order, used)
·There is many flashrom($8), contact ex) 39SF020/040, 49F002, 29EE002, 29C020, * Check a package demension before purchase.
* 'replace-able' means a Read mode compatible. Writing compatible is dependent on M/B.
·PayPal Only * If you need accessories, please follow next step before buy.
a. First, send a message to me with next order list.
b. Please wait my response. ( I have to checka stock. )
c. After received answer, Click "Buy it Now" button on my item.
d. At next page, click "Commit to Buy" button.
e. Stop going to next Don't go to Paypal or don't make a payment Now, you are on offerding status.
f. Wait a my updated I will update item price.
g. You can pay a total charge with the updated invoice.
- Order List -
a. SPI Reverse Socket Kit : $43
b. FWH/LPC reverse socket FWH/LPC/SPI 3in1 Adaptor : $8
d. DIP8 to SOP8 adapter : $2
e. 24Cxx(I2C EEPROM) adapter $4
f. Legacy Flashrom Adapter : $27
g. TSOP40A/B adapter for legacy Flashrom : $12
h. TSOP32/48(8bit) adapter for legacy Flashrom x1 : $12
i. ASUS on-board(SMT) SPI-Flashrom update cable x1 : $8
j. MSI JSPI External Flashrom module 1 set : $15
k. USB mini-B cable : LPT extension port : $6
- Flashrom List -
SST 49LF004B - PLCC32 : $8
SST 49LF080A - PLCC32 : $8
SST 49LF080A - TSOP32 : $8
SST 25VF512A (SOP8-150MIL) : $5
SST 25VF010A (SOP8-150MIL) : $5
SST 25VF020A (SOP8-150MIL) : $6
SST 25VF040A (SOP8-200MIL) : $7
SST 25VF080A (SOP8-200MIL) : $8
SST 25VF016A (SOP8-200MIL) : $8
SST 25VF032A (SOP8-200MIL) : $9
STmicro M25P05(SOP8-150MIL) : $5
STmicro : 25LC1024(DIP8) : $12
·Shipping charge : $12
·USA & Worldwide Shipping
·Service Name : International Registered Item(Registered regular air-mail) by Korean PostOffice.
* Estimated delivery time is 1-3 weeks (to USA/Europe, some country can be delay by local situation - MAX 8 weeks.)
* Online Tracking. ( - USA only,most of other country post-office does not offer Online Tracking.
·Item will be shiped within 48 hours, after clear transaction at PayPal.(unless sold-out, weekend or Korean holiday)
·Combine shipping discount per each additional Item is $2. (Contact me, Before offering)
ex) 3x items total price is (20 + (18 x 2)) = $56
·Print Label, Small BOX, Aircap Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.
These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying. Shipping Package (Default)
Support device list
Flashrom Support Chipset list
- AMIC -
A49LF004 - ATMEL -
AT49LH00B4 - INTEL -
Intel82802AC - PMC -
Pm49FL008T - SST -
SS49LF008A - STmicro -
M50FLW040B - WINBOND -
- AMIC -
A49LF040(AT) - SST -
SST49LF016C - STmicro -
M50LPW116 - WINBOND -
W39V080C* PLCC32 package only, NANO BIOS PROGRAMMER support other package with external adapter. Contact me.
Legacy, Parallel, ISA Flashrom
(Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)
- WINBOND SST -
AS29F040-Fujitsu (Caution : Rquired Legacy adapter)* Default package of Legacy adapter is
TSOP package needs a matched TSOP adapter and Legacy adapter.
* S/W is updating yet.
Contact me about adding chip.
I2C (require I2C adaptor)
- ATMEL -
24RF08 (Read only, contact me)
24S08 (Read only, contact me)* DIP-8pin package only, NANO BIOS PROGRAMMER support other package with external adaptor. Contact me.
* Some device are not fully tested.
Contact me, if you need a technical support.
- Actrans -
AC25LV010- GigaDevice SANYO
- AMIC - ATMEL EON ESMT MICROCHIP -
25LC(AA)1024- MXIC PMC Spansion SST
- TERRA Winbond - Nantronic
* DIP-8pin package only, NANO BIOS PROGRAMMER support other package with external adaptor. Contact me.* Some device are not fully tested.
Contact me, if you need a technical support.
· Support package(Default)