New Belkin Wirleess 802.11g All-In-One Print Server
Part number: F1UP0002AU
Please contact me if you have any sale/technical question.
Share your all-in-one printer wirelessly with your networked computers
Wireless G, or 802.11g, refers to the wireless networking standard that transfers data at up to 54Mbps using the 2.4GHz band. It offers an ideal solution for small homes that require a flexible way to download music from the Internet, share photos, and enjoy gaming online without wired connections between computers.
The Belkin Wireless G All-In-One Print Server lets you easily add an all-in-one printer to your wireless or wired network. It features 802.11g technology that makes sending print jobs faster than ever, and includes a memory buffer that handles your graphic jobs effortlessly. The Print Server is so easy to install that you'll be printing in minutes. Simply connect your Print Server to your Belkin Wireless Router and run the Belkin Easy Installation CD. Next, attach your USB printer to the Print Server and load yourprinter drivers onto your computer. You are now free to print, scan, fax and readcard media* wirelessly from around the home or office. The Print Server also works flawlessly with wired networks through its integrated Ethernet port. Compatible with most USB, network-ready printers, the Wireless G All-In-One Print Server from Belkin delivers even your most data-intensive print jobs with maximum speed and reliability.
Wireless print server adapter
Product information link
Belkin - Print Server
- Connect and share your all-in-one printer with your network - wirelessly
- Supports multifunction-printer features such as printing, scanning, faxing
- Eliminates need for a dedicated PC for printing
- Works with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 printers
- Compatible with 802.11b and 802.11g
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Warranty
- Windows® 2000 and XP
- CD-ROM Drive
- USB 2.0 or USB 1.1-compliant printer
- Windows 2000 / XP/ Vista (32 bits)
- Security: WPA-Personal (TKIP/AES) 64-bit/128-bit WEP encryption
- Protocols Supported: TCP/IP
- Printing Protocols Supported: Raw TCP/IP, LPR/LPD, IPP
- Ports: One 10/100Mbps RJ45 port, One USB 2.0 port for pritner
- LED: WLAN, LAN, Status
- Operating Range: Up to 60 meters (tested in an outdoor environment. Actual speed and distance will vary depending on interface, network traffic, building materials and other conditions)
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b/g, 802.3u 100Base-T Fast Ethernet, 802.3 10Base-T Ethernet
- Printer Compatibility List
- USB 1.1-compliant printer. Print Server does not support a parallel printer using a USB adapter
PAYMENT & SHIPPING:
- Any insurance is the responsibility of the buyer, as we will not be held liable for and theft, loss or damage occurred during transit.
- Please allow 1 business day for processing your payment. Item will be sent through Australia Post.
- Shipping of goods will only be processed upon receipt or clearance of funds.
- We are not responsible for any delay caused by the shipping company; however we will assist the purchase in relation to any delay.
- We reserve the right to ship via Courier or Australia post; if particular method of shipping is required please contact us.
- All Specs are taken from the manufactures/third party websites. They are subject to change without notice.
- Positive response will be left for all transactions after response is left for us. Please contact us before leaving negative response as in most situations a solution can be reached.
SALE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Warranty and Dead on Arrival (DoA) Conditions
Any new and sealed item found to be faulty which carries a manufacturers warranty is to be taken up with the manufacturer. If this item carries a manufacturers guarantee it should be noted above.
When no manufacturers warranty covers a new and sealed/unsealed item we provide a ONE WEEK GUARANTEE with us, notify us before that time elapses for a DOA refund on return of item, Postage is not refundable. If damaged in post buyer needs to make a claim on the postage insurance which will recover shipping. All items will be tested upon arrival and will attract a handling fee of $15 plus return postage to user if found to be in perfect working condition.
Warranty does not cover physical damage resulting from abuse and misuse.
As part of warranty procedure the seller may at its own discretion replace the faulty part with equivalent or better part.
Cost of shipment is responsibility of the buyer.
Return Item Conditions
Under most circumstances, return of the item is not accept for change of mind or wrong decision made (including compatibility issue). Every effort has been made to ensure the description and specification of the item is as accurate as possible, in most of the cases the details are provided by the manufacturer. Please read the descriptions and specifications carefully before you make your purchase and feel free to contact us regarding any questions. In the rare case of returns due to error in listing, we will gladly refund the full amount of the price of the item when the item is sent back to us in its original packaging and state. However, postage cost to and from are charges for delivery carrier, therefore cannot be refunded.
THANKS FOR LOOKING !