Welcome to our store!
We are honest and trustworthy seller. All pictures are of real products. Please just offer with confidence!
Your satisfaction is our first priority. Thank you!!
You are buying one bottle100g Photoresist Anti-etching Blue Paint + 20g Developer + 100g Odorless Etchant + 10g Resist Remover for DIY PCB &Photo Etched.
It's a perfect kit for you to DIY your own PCB.
Below PCB DIY procedure for your reference.
If you have question about our this item. Please let us know. It's our pleasure to help you.
Step one: Prepare works;
1.Prepare materials, Photoresist blue paint &diluent & copper sheet & afine brush & a paint holder & a blow dryer & UV lamp &polymethyl methacrylate glass. The best diluent can be banana oil or lacquerthinner.
2. Printing your project drawing in transparent film by inkjet or laser printer.
3. Cleaning the cooper sheets (0.2mm in thickness is recommended) with rubber scrubber and well wash & clean it.
4.Prepare the developer solution.20g photoresist dry film developermixes with 800ml 30? water
5.Prepare the etching solution.200g etching powder mixes with 800ml 100℃ water
6.Prepare the resist remover solution. The ratio of resist remover to water should be 1:70
Step 2. Apply photoresist.
1. Mix the phtoresist blue paint with the diluent. Ratio is Blue paint : diluent = 1:3
2. Then paint the diluented blue paint on copper sheet with a fine brush;
3. Please be reminded that you'd better brush it on copper sheet in one direction and paint it evenly. And please do not paint it too thick.
4. Blow-drying the painted copper sheet;
Step 3, exposure.
1. Locate the printed transparent film by polymethyl methacrylate glass. And 8W UV exposure lamp is recommended for exposure.
2. Begin to exposure. As our experience, The best distance between the UV lamp and the transparency film is approx. 8 cm. And the exposure time will be 90 - 150 seconds.
Step 4, Develope
1, Dip the plate into the developer solution prepared in step one. Observe the image of the resist. Take it out from the solution when you find the image is clear. Hold it under running water and clean it. You'd better inspect it very carefully at this step.
(The cooper plate can be always re-put into the developer solution when needed.)
Step 5, Etching.
Dip the cooper plate into theetchingsolution prepared in the step one.
Step 6, Resist remover.
Dip the cooper plate into the remove resist solution prepared in the step one.
100g Photoresist Anti-etching Blue Paint + 20g Developer + 100g Odorless Etchant + 10g Resist Remover
We only accept Paypal.
Please note that all payment need to be completed within 3 work days after your offerding or we will file unpaid item dispute with .
Shipping cost and Delivery time:
Note: 1) The shipping time to Russian Federation and Brazil will be about 20 - 60 days.
Return and Refund Policy:
We'll 100% inspect the products and well pack it before postingin order to guarantee the quality.
If you have any concerns about the item you received, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here to assist you. And we'll help you resolve any issue you met and commit you a nice buying experience.
Your satisfaction is always our first priority.
Please just contact us no hesitation via message system ifyou have any question about the items you interested in. We will be very glad to help you.
We try our best to reply to your emails a.s.a.p. All questions will be replied within 24 hours except holiday.
HAVE A NICE offerDING EXPERIENCE AND THANKS FOR LOOKING!!!