Privacy Protective LCD Screen Filter For 14.1 Inch Standard Laptop Notebook Privacy Protective LCD Screen Filter For 14.1 Inch Standard Laptop Notebook align="left">Introduction:A monitor filter is an accessory to the computer display to filter out the light reflected from the smooth glass surface of a CRT or flat screen display as well as the radiation emitted from CRT and LCD displays. Many also include a ground to dissipate static buildup. A secondary use for monitor filters is privacy as they decrease the viewing angle of a monitor, preventing it from being viewed from the side; in this case, they are also called privacy screens.
This filter is designed for non-widescreen laptop computers with screens that appear more square than rectangular and have a 4:3 aspect ratio. Notebook privacy filters keep confidential and private information private. passersby see only a dark screen. It offers more consistent quality and uniform appearance, thus reducing visual distractions.
Aspect Ratio: 4:3Filter Size (WxH): 11.3"x8.5" (286 x 215mm)Features: PrivacyDisplay Type Support: LCDDisplay Size Support: 14.1" LCD - Standard screen
- Screen data is visible only to persons directly in front of the monitor, and up to 45 degrees away from the center of the screen
- Keeps your electronic information confidential, making it excellent for use in high traffic areas
- Helps protect your fragile LCD screen from damage; Keeps your personal or confidential information safe from prying eyes
- Filter is reversible; Great for preventing neighbors on your business trip from seeing confidential information or just when you are out in public at a coffee shop
- Designed to fit standard screen laptops with a diagonally measured 14.1" viewing screen and a 4:3 aspect ratio (Width 11 1/4",Height 8 7/16")
- 1x Privacy Screen Filter For 14.1 Inch Standard Laptop