Each Item Includes:
- 1 - ESE-100D 8 Port Serial Device Servers
- 1 - ESE-100D DC Power Adapter (100-240v Compatible)
Manufacturer Specification style="border: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14.9333px; list-style: none; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px;">Easy installation and configuration in under 10 minutesNetwork enable RS-232 serial devices for remote access and controlRemote Web browser-based configuration, administration and troubleshootingAuto-detecting 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with built-in TCP/IPRaw TCP and IntelliSock TCP socket services for custom applicationsSupports Fast Ethernet, Ethernet, RS-232 Networking ProtocolData Transfer Speeds up to 921.6Kbps
Quatech's serial device servers are featuring a PowerPC from Freescale (formerly Motorola Semiconductor). This processor is part of a world-class architecture that offers the lowest latency available anywhere. In addition, the auto-sensing 10/100 Ethernet interface, and Quatech's proven high-speed, 921k-baud serial technology offer the best performance in the industry and ensure that your critical business applications won't be harmed by data throughput issues.
Easy to set up and install, Quatech device servers are up and running on your network in 10 minutes or less. A unique Installation Wizard automatically searches for and identifies any Quatech unit attached to the network, even searching remote subnets if needed. No client software is installed on your PC, just a small set of drivers that configures each serial port as a new COM port on the PC. This allows software applications to access the attached serial device as they are designed to, with no custom programming needed. Simply point your software application to the new, "virtual" COM port and you're all set!
Do you have two serial devices that communicate directly with each other and you wish to replace the short serial cable using the distances possible with Ethernet technology? The serial tunneling feature now available on every model can do this much easier than you imagine. Set up one unit as the master, tell it the IP address of the remote unit, and plug them both in. The master will locate and configure the remote unit for you, right out of the box! The two serial devices will then communicate as if connected by a short serial cable; the Ethernet portion will be invisible to the devices.
- Manufacturer:B & B Electronics
- Item model number:ESE-100D
- Product Dimensions:4.7 x 10 x 2 inches ; 3.2 pounds
- Form Factor:external
- Ports Qty:8
- Connectivity Technology:wired
- Data Transfer Rate:921.6 Kbps
- Data Link Protocol:RS-232
- Network / Transport Protocol:DHCP, TCP/IP, ARP, DHCP
- Remote Management Protocol:SNMP, SNMP
- Features:RAW TCP, IntelliSock TCP, Auto-negotiation, DHCP support, Surge suppression
- Compliant Standards:IEEE 802.3
- Type device:server
- ENVIRONMENTAL PARAMETERS
- Min Operating Temperature:32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature:158 °F
- Humidity Range Operating:10 - 90%
MSRP: $705.00We were able to obtain these during a data center relocation and are passing the savings along to you!! Buy with confidence, we take pride in our products and business!
Please ask any questions you may have, we receive them directly to mobile and respond rapidly.
14 DAY RETURNS
*WE PROCESS SHIPMENTS EVERY DAY*
When you are 100% satisfied with our service, please leave 5 star ratings so we can continue to excel. Until that point, please let us know of anything we can do to serve you better!
* We Stand behind every part we sell, you will under no circumstances be left unsatisfied with a purchase.
* Your items will arrive clean and in professionally protected packaging.
* You can contact us 24/7 for a rapid and personal responses.
* Proud U.S. patriots pumping dollars right back into OUR economy!
If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your item, return it to us within the specified period for a complete refund of your purchase price.Thank you for looking, and have an amazing week.-OneMoreTech