10/100 BaseT Ethernet socketto quickly connect the Raspberry Pi to the Pi® is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
We Only Accept Paypal and ship to Paypal Confirmed AddressFree Shipping
Ship within 24 business hours of a CLEARED payment.
We provide trackable, reliable andfree worldwide airmail with online tracking number.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.Returns and Exchange
If you are unable to resolve an issue, please contact us by sending us a message via (click here) and we can help you troubleshoot.
Returned item must be in the original condition with all original accessories, and must be returned in 30 days. No refund after that.
Customer is responsible for the return shipping cost.
The following products are not eligible for return and will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by us:
- Any product not purchased from us.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included.
- Any product that is returned by unclaimed or wrong receiveing address provided.
We cannot process any returns/refunds until the original item is back in our possession.Contact Us
Please contact us by sending us a message via (click here)Rasp Pi Troubleshooting
Great Resource for Raspberry Pi Troubleshooting
- Red and Green LED StayOnafter plugging in power indicates the Pi 2could not read the boot loader from the SD card.
- The image was incorrectly flashed. Please follow thisflashing guide. We recommend usingRaspbian as the test image.
- The image does not support the Pi 2. It does not have the required firmware and/or kernel for the Pi 2.
- If you are using NOOBS, please make sure you extract the NOOBS zip file contentsto the root of the SD card.
- SD card is exFAT formatted. The Pi 2 supports reading the bootloader from FAT32 partitions only.
- MicroSDXC cards, 64GB cards, and many32GB cards are formatted to exFATfrom the factory.
- Reduce the partition size and format it as FAT32.
- The SD card is not supported. List of tested SD cards.
- Some Vizio TVs have difficulty with negotiating resolution. Try a different TV or monitor or playing with the HDMI settings.
- SolidRainbow Colored Squareon top right corner indicates the voltage is getting low. This is not a problem by itself. If your Pi is spontaneously rebooting or hanging, it may mean that your power supply cannot deliver the current necessary.
- The Raspberry Pi 2 will peak at700mA by itself. If you are connecting USB or other peripherals, you may need a power supply that can deliver more current.
- Solid Red Colored Square on the top right corner indicates that the device is over the temperature threshold.
- No HDMI Output with a Solid Red Light
- The resolution can't be properly autonegotiated.Play with the HDMI settings in /boot/config.txt.
- Your TV/Monitor does not support HDMIcommon ground. Try a 19 pin HDMI cable instead. These TVs are not safe to use with many single board computers because the "ground" pins are not truly grounded.
RASPBERRY PI 3 - Model B. 1GB RAM, Quad Core CPU
- Please make sure the firmware for your device isinstalled.
The Raspberry Pi just gotjuicer! Nowwith a Quad-Core 64bit CPU, WiFi & Bluetooth!
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B is the third generation Raspberry Pi. This powerful credit-card sized single board computer can be used for many applications and supersedes the original Raspberry Pi Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 2 Model B.
Whilst maintaining the popular board format the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B brings you a more powerful processor, 10x faster than the first generation Raspberry Pi.
Additionally it adds wireless LAN & Bluetooth connectivity making it the ideal solution for powerful connected Pi 3- Model B Technical BCM2387 chipset