Car Audio & VideoPro AudioMarine AudioLighting
Package: Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone With High Quality Metal Construction and Shock Mount + Rockville RMF1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam
Click Thumbnails to Enlarge
Condition and Warranty
Condition: BRAND NEW IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING
Warranty: 1 YEAR AUDIOSAVINGS
- (1) Rockville RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone
- (1) Rockville RMF1 Studio Microphone Isolation Shield
Video of RCM02:
Unboxing video of RCM02:
Rockville RCM02 condenser microphone performs better than famous branded
microphones that cost over $125. This model is similar to our RCM01
however it is made of aluminum, and the frame is slightly larger. We
highly recommend this design. We also upgraded this model to a high end
metal anti wind cap! This model is an amazing upgrade to our top selling
Designed for crystal clear capturing of vocals, acoustic and amplified
instruments, as well as room reverb. The frequency pick up pattern makes
the RCM02 amazing in studio applications.
The aluminum construction makes the RCM02 tough enough for Live sound
applications as well!
Multiple connection options!
This microphone can be used in multiple ways. You can connect this to
the phantom power of your mixer or you can connect it directly to your
computer sound card. We include both cables! We include a cable to
connect it to your mixer as well as a cable to connect the mic to your
Quality built inside and out!
The microphone is made of aluminum. It is very rugged and tough like you
would expect from any Rockville product. This microphone has a large
diaphragm which is what enables our mic to deliver a wider range of high
and low frequencies than our competitors. Our frequency range is tested
at 30HZ – 20KHZ! The mic sounds crystal clear sound with no
The PCB (circuit board) uses surface mounted components which is the
same method the expensive brands use. We use only top components that
under-go extreme testing by our own audio engineers.
The last thing that I need to mention and call out is that our product
is very sturdy. Let me explain. When you are recording, you do not want
even the slightest noises coming from your mic. The microphone consists
of a casing and there is a cartridge inside the case. You do not want
that cartridge moving around. We made sure to adjust our mechanism and
ensure the cartridge is firmly in place and not creating any unwanted
After testing our Rockville condenser mics against mics that cost 300%
more money, we found ours to be as good or better than the ones we
Condenser Microphone (made of aluminum!)
- 100% Copper 10 foot 3.5mm jack to XLR cable to connect mic to your computer or other device we need to update on amazon, website, etc
- 10 foot
100% Copper XLR to XLR cable to connect to any mixer with phantom
Anti-wind foam cap
RCM02 Pro Studio Recording Condenser Microphone Mic+Metal Shock Mount
- Aluminum high quality construction
- Polar Pattern: Internally Polarized
Condenser Cardioid Design
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural
sound and low noise
- Power Requirements: 48V DC phantom
power or computer sound card (can connect to the phantom power channel
- mixer or can connect to your laptop
- Sensitivity: -29dB±2dB(0dB=1V/Pa
- Output impedance: 200Ω±30%(at 1kHz)
- Standard operating voltage: 3V
- Operating voltage range: 1.5V-10V
- Current consumption: less than 500uA
- Voltage deduction characteristic:
within 3dB at 2V
- S/N ratio: More than 24dB
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20 KHz
- Fixed Crossover Filter cutoff
frequency: 40Hz---16 KHz
- Load impedance: Greater or = to 1000
- Equivalent Noise level: Less than
18dB A (IEC581-5)
- Max. Input SPL: 126dB(THD≤1.0% at
- Electrical current: Greater than
- Microphone body net weight:380 Grams
- Microphone Max.diameter 51mm (2”
- Microphone Length 215mm (8.46”
- Microphone material: steel grille +
Aluminum (handheld part)
- PCB Layout: Surface mount
Rockville Quality Control Procedures:
Rockville brand stands for Quality, Innovation and Value. All
Rockvilleproducts go through the most rigorous quality control
standards in the industry.Products go through months of
testing before they reach your hands.All user functions are
all internal components are tested forquality. Rockville makes
that are virtually un-breakable! Rockville isone of the only
its class to test every concept model for weeks ormonths before
starting production. Once production begins, Rockville
engineers to their factory to quality control every line of
production.During production every product is tested and on top
Rockville goes theextra mile and has their high level product
engineers do an additional qualitycontrol. They test a certain
percentage of all products from the production linea second time
ensure that the quality meets their vigorous standards, and
that there is never a batch of products with even a slight
Rockville products are backed with a hassle free warranty.
Video of RMF1:
Unboxing Video of RMF1:
- 3 Panel Mic Isolation Shield
- Hardware to Mount unit to your mic stand
- 5/8” Mic Adapter
- Desktop mic attachment
Rockville’s RMF1 compact studio microphone isolation shield is the latest addition to our ever growing line of Pro Audio studio accessories. Featuring 1.5-inch-thick high density acoustic foam, the RMF1 keeps unwanted outside audio waves and vibrations from affecting your recordings. By creating an acoustic boundary around the microphone, vocal audio flow is improved. Your voice is redirected to the microphone, meanwhile room reflections are prevented from directly entering the recording area. The end result is you will achieve a crisper and cleaner sound. This shield can be mounted to compatible microphone stands or used in a fixed location, like a countertop/tabletop. Easy installation and studio quality performance will quickly make the RMF1 your go-to sound dampening isolation shield.
- RMF1 Pro Audio Acoustic Microphone Isolation Shield with Sound Dampening Foam
- Keeps Excessive Room Ambience and Off Axis Sound from interfering with your microphone when recording acoustic and vocal tracks
- Isolates Directional Microphones from Off Axis Coloration
- Limits External Bleed from Unintended Sound Sources
- Features 1.5-Inch-Thick High Density Pyramid Acoustic Foam
- Front and a vented metal back plate for the Best Noise Reflection Reduction
- Can be used in fixed location
- Stand mountable
- Provides Vocal Booth Style Recordings with Minimal Footprint
- Professional Studio-Grade
- Rugged Finish Makes This Easy to Transport
- Tri-Pod Foot Design for Stability on Flat Surfaces
- 3/8 Die-Cast Metal Threads
- Mic Stand with 5/8 Adapter
- The shield is made of pure high-grade steel
- Number of Panels : 3 pcs
- Dimensions Each Panel : 8.2'' x 4.5''
- Dimensions Assembled Unit : 11'' x 4.3” x 16.3”
AudioSavings Return Policy:
At Audiosavings, we strongly believe in customer satisfaction and therefore offer a friendly return policy.
Prior to returning merchandise, contact us and we will give you a return authorization #.
You may return this item for a refund within 30 DAYS of purchase.
Warranty Repair/Exchange Period: 1 YEAR
If your item is defective within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to replace the item for a brand new one.
- We will send you a pre-paid shipping label to exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you chose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you.
- We will refund you 100% of your money back. For refunds it is the customer's responsibility to ship the item back to us.
If you want to return your item within the first 30 days of when it was delivered to you; you have the following options:
- You may exchange the item for another item of your choice. If the item you choose is more or less money we will work out the price difference with you. The customer is responsible to ship the item back to us. Please note if the item you return is used there will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your credit.
- You may receive a refund for the item less a 10% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the item back to us.
Your replacement or refund will process within 3-5 business days of when we receive the item.
Please note items with physical damage un-related to shipping are not covered under warranty. This includes blown speakers with burned voice coils. Registered software cannot be returned.
You MUST notify us within 48 hours if you receive an item that was damaged during shipping.
Process for returning items
Please email us with your user ID, Item code / model #, Condition of the item, and the reason for your return. Please also indicate whether you would like a replacement, an exchange, or a refund. We will supply you with a reference number (RMA #) to put on the package which will ensure quick processing of your return. All returns require a RMA# to be returned back to our facility.
Item Code: RCM02+RMF1
About Us /
Contact Us /
Copyright © 2016 Audio Savings, All rights reserved. | Template Design