Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Hop To
#227792 07/23/2009 2:55 PM
2 Images
UBB.threads Developer
My new court shirts!

I was all excited to show off my new dress cloths in court today, only to find out that everything was rescheduled till October until the parenting time can be discussed in mediation :yawn: so no one gtot to see my new cloths...

But heres my blue shirt lol... keep in mind it was 7am or so when I took these...
Last edited by Gizmo; 07/25/2009 5:37 PM.
20 Comments
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
... my photos didn't post? same camera i used for my locks of love photos...

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Sure it posted it is just a blank picture.He He

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
One thing I noticed is the pixel size is different than your other post.
This one is 960x1200. I have never seen that size before.
That seems to be a very odd size.

Blue Man Group
Veteran
Veteran
I have noticed this problem the past few versions. If your image size is with in the allotted maximum image size but over 800 pixels wide this happens. You get no image shown. Also sometimes the images remain in the tmp folder too. Try to edit the post and re post with the images 800 pixels wide or smaller and see what happens.

This has been a problem since 7.4 when they implemented the img code stuff in the shown tags. I had not reported it as a bug cus I didn't feel a bug fix would ever be given without updating, paying another $99 bucks, for my members access and going to a newer version.

Your probably right JAISP but I have never seen it on my board and I have a couple 1200px wide images with no problems to date.
Maybe it is the 1200px high that is causing a problem here.

Ruben #227830 07/24/2009 11:29 PM
Veteran
Veteran
The ones I tried to post on my sites were 1200 wide too now that you mention it. I upped the max image size to 2000 but it still will not work properly.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
The problem with this is that we had moved servers awhile back, so it was a simple permission issue that we didn't catch.

JAISP, it seems like every topic your throwing out little digs on why you won't renew, etc. If you haven't opened a trouble ticket or reported it as a bug, then really there's nothing I can do about that as nobody else has reported that particular issue that I'm aware of.

Veteran
Veteran
I have this problem with 2 boards and neither of them were moved.

Yes you are correct as I am tossing diggs. I think that if I want all my bugs fixed I shouldn't have to keep upgrading and renewing constantly to never versions that has tons of features in I do not want and more bugs.

It appears that this is going to be a never ending process with Threads. Perhaps If my version was totally bugged fixed without having to upgrade or going to a new version to get it fixed as YOU started a new version without FINISHING the previous one I wouldn't complain as much.

I have in the past bugged fixed the boards my self but got tired of doing it. I'm not a beta tester, had mentioned about becoming one but was almost immediately shot down by a beta tested here. My response was to your comment about needing new beta testes at that time.

Opening a trouble ticket on issues that are seen on many boards not including my own boards I feel is pretty much useless. I do like your product I just hate the way you fix it or go about bug fixes with accordance to making newer versions. As I said even Microsoft makes bug corrections in versions of the OS a year or two after the release of a newer version before they stop supporting it. Here you stop supporting any version if a newer release came out. It even has been posted by your beta testers too.

It appears I now have your attention.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
Like I mentioned in another topic, some bugs haven't been fixable without doing some major rework and for those, I've always fixed those in a major release, not a maintenance release. So while you may want every bug to be fixed in each version before a new one goes out, that's just not the way it's ever happened, and probably never will.

And stating that we've stopped supporting any version if a newer release comes out isn't true. That might be your perception, but it still doesn't make it true. The beta testers may have posted that, but they don't have any real knowledge of what we do or do not support via trouble tickets. They beta test.

If trouble tickets are opened, I've always addressed what I can, even if it's an old version. Heck, I've even worked on some .classic issues recently even though officially that hasn't been supported since 2006.

I've even said that if there are enough issues in 7.5.3 that are causing problems, then I'd release a 7.5.4.

And you've had my attention for quite some time. I normally just don't reply to these types of posts.

Veteran
Veteran
I will tell you what. I will upgrade to 8.0 when it has been bug tested and deemed by you that it is all fixed and working. From what I have seen so far from your screen shots is that the CP is taking on the classic look with drop down boxes first introduced by Ted.

I will bug test that my self before loading it on any of my live sites and personally send you every bug in PM or Public topic, your choice.

And my first board was UBB.Classic 539C from back in 1998 so yes I do know how your companies do things. And yes I still have the software for that as this is how I know what it was.

I have been programming since 1984 in many languages and running my own servers since 1999. I really do know the ins and outs of the software, server setups, and configurations. No, I'm not asking to be a beta tester by the way.

Veteran
Veteran
Nice tie Gizmo

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
<snicker> not the one I wanted to wear, but it fit best with the shirt tongue... I have quite the collection of ties now (like 20 or so lol)

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Dont do the bloke (man) famous mistake?

Because you feel good in one shirt dont by 3 more of them?
Other People just think your a scruff beacause you keep wearing the same shirt, but its not if you get me.

Think Colours to match your 20 ties lol

BOOM !! Version v7.6.1.1
People who inspire me Isaac ME Gizmo
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
I've got like 5 good dress shirts to go with the 20 ties tongue

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
The glasses are photoshopped.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
You're just jealous tongue

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Ya, 'cause mine aren't photoshopped. tongue

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Lol they aren't photoshopped, they just "bow" out, it annoys me but they're those "you can't break me" frames.

Veteran
Veteran
Originally Posted by Mark S
Dont do the bloke (man) famous mistake?

Because you feel good in one shirt dont by 3 more of them?
Other People just think your a scruff beacause you keep wearing the same shirt, but its not if you get me.

Think Colours to match your 20 ties lol

DOH. Man, that's whay people like want to try to smell me when I walk by, LOL.

Originally Posted by David Dreezer
The glasses are photoshopped.
What the heck is photoshopped???

Blue Man Group

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Havenofsobriety), 522 guests, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29