lol i remember when panther just came out... I was working for Adobe and I had to set it up on my dev machine, it was rather an interesting time lol...

The new stuff is very different than what i was originally accustomed to, but then again the last time prior to that that i used a mac i was in HS lol...

and yeh I read it backwards wink... But keep in mind, M$ had much more to go with and larger partnerships to build on (such as ibm as a big partner); I've seen some documentaries and movies that ultimately show how they gained so much popularity, they're rather good watches...

I hear though that most Govt's are going the unix route now because M$ refuses to cater for them anymore, which means a lot of money savings on their part as they don't have to buy the expensive bulk business licenses for every new version of windows.

BTW, this brings up a question i asked before that I don't think got answered... is there anything in vista that is actually worth upgrading? I dont' think theres anything in XP that was worth upgrading from 2k lol.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!