Hello. I'm still running version 6 of UBB.threads and it seems to malfunction since our server updated PHP to one of the latest versions of the PHP5 series. I've tried a few things, like reuploading the installer, but strange PHP errors just go on. I've also checked the file permissions and stuff but they should be alright. Can someone tell me how to get UBB.threads 6 working on PHP5? Here are the error messages the files give me:

Warning: include() [function.include]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/ubbt.inc.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/mydomain.com:/tmp) in /home/mydomain.com/www/forums/main.inc.php on line 13

Warning: include(/ubbt.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/mydomain.com/www/forums/main.inc.php on line 13

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/ubbt.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/mydomain.com/www/forums/main.inc.php on line 13

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmicrotime() in /home/mydomain.com/www/forums/main.inc.php on line 16

Thanks in advance!