Originally Posted by Mark S
pmsl at your signature,

ROFL!

It is pure entertainment the banter between you both.

He makes a good setup man because it's totally not planned and totally honest.

I don't know the history but its funny as hell.

It just kind of evolved. We've both been around a long time. I was reminded that I've been with the company a day or two over 7 years now and was involved with the company for a fair while before that. Allen's been here pretty near as long and Gizzy's an old vet too. We've spent a lot of time bantering during that time. It helps that I think really highly of Allen having met him in person, and Gizzy too.

And of course Rick. We see each other regularly and get along great. There's a lot of trust that makes this all go and makes it as fun as it is.

Personally, I'm glad that someone sees it. I'm going to take it as a compliment to all of us.

Welcome back Dave,

Thanks. I wasn't gone smile Threads is no longer among my responsibilities, as a result I don't get to check in very often. My familiarity with threads's guts and gizzards is not what it was and because of that I don't get to post as much help as I'd like. I'm still in and out though less so, but sometimes I don't find something that I can post on.

your most welcome any time smile

Thanks, and well appreciated, but indeed YOU all are OUR guests and YOU all are most welcome to our place. smile

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]