Ok I’m having two problems right now and I’m not sure how to fix them. The first problem is with the Gallery Islands (Recent Photos) and the second is concerning the Gremlins. Currently running 7.4

1. I just created a new Gallery post on my forum and would like to include that area in My Recent Photos Island. In the control Panel under the Gallery Islands I edit that Island to include the new Gallery area by highlighting the new area as well as the previous ones already displaying in that area. When I hit the update I receive a control panel message stating that “It appears that you have reached an update page without submitting any data.” I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work. Can someone please tell me what I’m missing on this one?

2. I have a style that I created at the begging of my forums. The new Gremlins that I have added to my board are working great using that style. Some of my members just started using the stock ubbcentral style and informed me that the Gremlins that have been added to the board are not showing up. I do not see anything that would cause this not to work on different styles. Has anyone seen this and if so what could be done to resolve this issue.