Ok, this may not be a "bug" but rather, by design, but either way, I hope a fix can be accomplished. When a member's subscription expires, they receive a rather curt notice that "Your subscription to Gold (or whatever) has expired!". Not even so much as a thank you! What is worse, the PM appears to come from me, the admin. Since it appears to be from me, the members reply, but I never ever receive their reply. Then, when I don't answer their reply, they just think I'm being rude - they have no idea it's because I never received their reply.

All this time, I didn't realize I was loosing paid members because they just thought I didn't appreciate their support and was being a rude jerk and ignoring them!

I hope there is a way that at least the PMs sent when a subscription expires can add the admin as a participant so that 1) I'll know when someone's subscription has expired and 2) when the member replies back, I'll at least know it and be able to reply so they won't think I'm a turd burgler.

(I have since modified the language file to at least say thanks for the support when they receive that PM)!