We are contracting for a vendor (UBBSystems); providing information about 3rd party code before a user leaves this site is a necessity as the vendor has the same policy on 3rd party content as we've always had here on the User to User Support Forums (the notice on the forums has been on the Feature Questions thread in the FAQ Forum since 2007).

If 3rd party coding allows licensing for commercial scripts, and it's included in a future release, it is then a part of the stock code and is then supported. As ALWAYS, 3rd party coding is supported at UBBDev when we have the time to review it, and a good portion of coding that is present in UBB.threads has come from UBBDev.

UBB.threads development is a side project for both Isaac and I, it is not a full time job. I myself have family obligations (with two children under thirteen, one of which is disabled), and we both have day jobs. We try to squeeze every ounce of our free time into working on UBB.threads, but there will always be more to do and progressing internet standards to work towards achieving.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!