Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I go to control panel, click on User Info & Permissions, then fill in the top form with my l/p then select all registrations and click press enter then the next screen comes up and with the table there is a column named User Name Reg. Number Registration Date or something but in the entries underneath that only the registration number is displayed and not the username and date registered, Whats going on? PS I only have 2 registered users. Admin5 and my account

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Also I forgot to mention that it says "New Member" (my equivelent for Junior Member) instead of Administrator where it shoud. And the two radio groups are set to NO even if the user has their options set to YES. This is getting really irritating - please help

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Also I forgot to mention that I'm using v5.46a. PLEASE help - I want to have this problem fixed by today! And another question, when is UBB6 coming out?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
One of the 5.46 versions had a faulty file for a few days (I don't remember which one). Upgrade to 5.47a

------------------
Harold Kost
User only - no other connection to Infopop

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I don't know if I want to because a lot of the hacks I use dont really work with 5.47 - I decided not to bother about my UBB anymore until v6 comes out so will this thing cause any problems?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Since it is not the current version, you will have to ask Infopop support if your version has the faulty file and request a fix. Fill out a trouble ticket using the UBB Malfunction link from the drop down menu. Be sure to include your license information on the request.

------------------
Harold Kost
User only - no other connection to Infopop

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 484 guests, and 138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29