Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I have repeatedly tried to set up categories on my board. I have attempted it at least 10 times today. I keep getting a page with a message that says my password is not correct.I have tried it from the forums page and from the page with just a link to the forum/categories page. The password works on all of the other pages. How can I get this error corrected. I currently have one page with the word forum at the top, with a list of names next to a light bulb. I created that page by clicking on the forums and typing in these words next to forums. What I want is 2 pages set up. The first page with just a list of categories and descriptions, and then when they click on a category, they will go to the next page with a list of forums under the categories. So, should I delete the current page, it says forums at the top, not categories. When I click categories it gives me a blank page that says my password is not correct, which is impossible, I used it to get into the forums settings. HELP!! I would like to link my board this year sometime. Preferably, within the week.
http://msfinancialsavvy.com

version 5.47

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Is your UBB a new install?

And/or

Have you changed your admin logon info lately?

Try either:
a) Exiting your browser completely, and if using IE, rebooting.
or
b) Using the clear cookies link off the preferences page (ubbmisc.cgi?action=clearcookies)

Graeme

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29