Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
stranger
stranger
F Offline
I'm running Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.47d on a dedicated Windows servers and last night there were some CGI Timeout errors on a particularly active board. I upped the server timeout space to 1,800 which is quite a while and still received the error.

Then I had the smart idea to rebuild the member files...there are 22,000. That's a lot of members for sure, but until last night when I did the member rebuild it was working perfectly.

Now the UBB Control Panel says there are only 8,000 members and the administrators are not in that...I also received e-mails from many of our users saying they cannot log in...probably because the system in not recognizing their accounts.

I cannot rebuild the memberfiles again because it keeps saying that i'm not an admin or even a member.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
Sounds like time for the external member rebuilder - open up a support ticket, including FTP login info. We'll run the rebuild and get your board back up.

After we get your board back up, please change your site styles to that the Infopop copyright/powered-by statement at the bottom of the page is visible. Hiding it like you are now is a violation of the license agreement.

You really, really need to upgrade, citing the 5-series end of life date of March 15. 5.47d is over four years old.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
2 members (Ruben, Nightcrawler), 411 guests, and 171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29