Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Could not perform buffered print() to '/www.3swforums.com/ubb/cache-MSMNKYR8/ubb_files/counter/2003-02-dynamic.cgi', handleglob is 'GLOB(0x821e7c4)', error returned by OS is: 'No space left on device', length of print requested is: '1', backtrace is: Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:441 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::tracer Backtrace: ubb_lib_filehandle.cgi:118 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::__ANON__ Backtrace: ubb_lib.cgi:679 -> sub UBB::FileHandle::print Backtrace: ultimatebb.cgi:158 -> sub main::hit_me For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@198.64.159.241), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Dont worry about the file name, that changes. However, it's nothing to do with the server, since we have at least 30 mb of space left.

Please help!

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on February 20, 2003 at 12:38 PM.]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
The operating system told the UBB it was out of space. If you are on shared hosting and you still have 30MB, the server itself could be out of disk. You need to contact your host and tell them that you are getting an out of space condition reported.

---------------------
"I see dumb people....they're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don't even know they're dumb"
TheGeeksInc.com Forums

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Are you sure that there's no other explanation, as my hosts arent responding, lol.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Could not perform buffered print() to '/www.3swforums.com/ubb/cache-MSMNKYR8/ubb_files/counter/2003-02-dynamic.cgi', handleglob is 'GLOB(0x821e7c4)', error returned by OS is: 'No space left on device',
That's what the error says. Best bet would be to contact them. The UBB just returns what the OS tells it.

---------------------
"I see dumb people....they're everywhere. They walk around like everyone else. They don't even know they're dumb"
TheGeeksInc.com Forums

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks for your help. I showed your message to my administrators, and thats what finally helped it click as to what the problem was, and it's now been fixed.

A++ Service! - Sorry i'm used to eBay, heh.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,020 guests, and 174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29