Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Any idea why I get this message?
Fatal error: Failed opening required 'install_header.tmpl' (include_path='/usr/sausalito/ui/libPhp') in /home/groups/home/web/ubbthreads/install/index.php on line 23

I'm running on a Cobalt Qube. Have been running UBB.classic for years on this machine. Trying to move to UBB.threads. This is the first message back after doing the install and setting all the permissions.

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
You can set permissions on the file to 755 or something similar - should fix the issue.

- Allen
- ThreadsDev | PraiseCafe
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
In an attempt to get threads to install I have the /ubbthreads/install directory permission set to 777 and permissions for all the files inside this directory are set to 777. So I don't think this error is related to a permissions issue unless I'm missing something else.

P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
My intent was to migrate from ubb.classic on my Qube to ubb.threads on my Xserve. Rather than try a trial runon the Qube, I just installed ubb.threads on the Xserve which went pretty smoothly. I then just FTPed the classic files over the the Xserve and did the import script. That seems to have taken care of the migration after I figured out the correct path for each of the files that are iimported with the migration script. So I've got classic converted to threads and moved servers at the same time. Now I can focus in modifying the threads appearance and I'll be set.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
3 members (rootman, Gizmo, Nightcrawler), 562 guests, and 186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29