--NOTE--
This offer has already been scooped up by someone. For those still interested in a free license I will probably have some other things come up from time to time, so stay tuned.
--------

For all the decent web site designers out there, you might be interested in this. I would like to update my site and bring it to a more professional level, but there are 2 things stopping me. One is the time factor, and second I am not too great with making a professional looking site;). So here is my proposal. What I would like is a basic template, logo and layout that I can use to add the information for each page. The menu needs to include all of the links that are on the current website. If someone can come up with something I will give a free license for the PRO version. It doesn't have to be real fancy, just a nice clean logo and layout. If anyone is interested you can contact me directly through email []scream@wwwthreads.org[/].

Of course if several people design something I can only use one of them so I guess I would have to put it to a public vote in that case on which one people like the best.

---
Scream
http://www.screamingweb.com