Looks like I'll have some time to work on the proram some more. Just a note of what changes I will be making.

1. Your preferences will no longer be stored in cookies. There is a problem on some servers and the netscape browser with cookies disappearing.

2. Your Username and Password will be stored in Permanent cookies, meaning you will be remembered the next time you come back, unless you log out. If you Logout then when you come back you will need to log back in to retrieve your preferences.

3. The last read posts will not be stored in cookies either. These will be moved over to sql tables, so no matter what computer you log in from, it will know the last post you read.

4. Some pretty hefty bug fixes coming as well.

5. Will be re-writing subscription.pl to fix some big problems in there as well.

These changes are coming from running the program for our company website. This helped me track down some fairly major problems. Basically the only cookies that will be used are the ones for tracking your Username and Password and also for tracking which posts you have read for the current session.

I'm not going to be able to spend all my time on this, because work is still taking up most of it, but as soon as I get these changes in place then I should be able to get a beta release out.

---
'If it's worth doing, It's worth doing loudly'
Scream