Site Links
Pricing & Order
Members Area
Support Options
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 58 guests, and 347 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Member Spotlight
Show All Member Profiles 
Top Posters(30 Days)
isaac 19
Gizmo 14
whk 5
jorb 5
Morgan 4
Mark S 3
driv 2
Latest Photos
Testing to drag photos
Comfortable Cats
BSA photos
Chinese Buddhist temple.
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stepping through multiple user profiles #135119
01/03/00 08:25 PM
01/03/00 08:25 PM

Anonymous OP
Anonymous OP

One of our users asked if there was a way to ramble through the user profiles -- basically, to read one, click "next user" and so on; or something like that. (Rather than have to go to the post list, click on a name, go back, click on a name, etc.) Certainly some people wouldn't use the option (especially in boards where there are a huge amount of users), but I do think a lot of people would. I would. It would be kind of nice just to step through and get a feel for what kind of people are there, you know? You should consider it.

Express Hosting
Express Hosting "We are the official hosting company of UBB.threads. Ask us about our free migration services to migrate your UBB.threads installation."
Re: stepping through multiple user profiles #135120
01/04/00 08:41 PM
01/04/00 08:41 PM

Anonymous OP
Anonymous OP

I have made a similar proposition here and got some replies (I wasn't aware of that, but other people found it interesting too)

it's basically the same idea but I also want to let users search this information (i.e. it would be interesting to see who likes to play tennis from their profile and then see their post or send a private message. The example is not very good but I guess you see what I mean).
From what I've been told it is fairly easy to do (probably not for me unfortunately)... Have you seen the UBB? they have a mod called memberlist wich is exactly what you say. It's pretty useless (IMO) if you dont have a search posibility...

Let me know if you make something out of this

Shout Box
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Recent Topics
Track your Posts that contain Attachments
by jorb. 03/11/18 03:14 PM
Bug in Category Display Options?
by Baldeagle. 03/01/18 07:00 PM
by JoshPet1975. 02/27/18 12:56 AM
Http status 404 if topic not found
by sw55. 02/26/18 03:09 PM