The more I think about this and read some of the other comments the more I think it would be great if M$ style user groups could be added over the top of the current scheme if possible. This would allow for private classes or discussions and would give very fine grained security. Then high security level users would not have to view every single board in existance. You could give moderators the ability to add group access to their boards (up to their security level) to distribute the Admin load. And users the ability to block or even unsubscribe to groups they no longer want to participate in.

Then I would like to see a user directory that is sortable and searchable by Name and Group for the private message section. Maybe even formated in a threaded type format where peoples names would be threaded under their group(s) listing alphabetically. It would seem that this would be very good especially if scream is headed toward chatting and other community type things.

And of course I would love it for on-line classes.

I love this thing though, keep up the good work. I have no problem paying for this kind of service. I only wish I could get this kind of service from some of my other vendors.