someone recently spammed my board, they posted on every board and i had to go through each board deleting the certain post over and over again. there should be a search feature in the admin section to do mass delete move, built in to search. search by posts made within the last 24 hours and have check boxes next to the post so you can do multiple deletes. mulitple move threads also.
if a ban user was done by the admin, don't pm the admin, or pm anybody. maybe have an option to pm the mod groups.
is there a way for mods to see a list of current banned ips and usernames, to just browse.
in postlist.php i added the option to delete and move the thread right after the subject. so i have the option to move or delete it based on the subject.
not for everyone, but when a user registers have an option for them to pick there groups.
the view recent message table is too big, i don't think it should take up so much space. i don't know what the percentage is, but i don't think that the average user clicks on one of the three and only clicks on past 24 hours. just ideas.
the ability to edit the messages in everything. new pm, there is a new post, there is a new pm message via admin screen.
i think post reminders can be gotten rid of, people can just use favorite threads for that, they are almost the same thing.
i think the private messages area needs to get upgraded. it would rock if it looked like outlook express or something like that. inbox, sent mail, drafts, adress book. the reading pm screen is so ugly, that needs to look a hell of a lot better.
drafts? save this message as a draft for writing later on. might cause problems with that people might leave alot in there. save this message for later, posts and pm's.
someone mentioned it, but the faq's section needs to be upgraded with instruction about the new features and how to use them properly.
it would rock if each person could customize there control panel screen. i don't use adress book or post reminders. so pretty much i don't want to see them.
i don't know how other people feel about it, but forum favorites should be moved into a faveforum.php, i think it should be seperate.
if i am a logged in user and i am viewing my profile, i should be able to edit it.
in the future it would rock if people could customize the menu to add or remove certain things for more personalization.

<font color=red>--------------</font color=red>

<a target="_blank" href=http://extremeforums.org>http://extremeforums.org</a>