Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
If you previously experienced a problem with your archive forums, make sure you Rebuild Forum Stat Files in the Maintenance section of the control panel. Otherwise, even though beta 7.6 fixes the bug related to this, the old stat files will still be used (and the problem will continue).
I could only rebuild the general fourm stat files If I click on all files it say error canot find member member
Does this mean Im still using the old file I dont mind Deleting my archives and running the rebuild again if this will fix this I had some member names in my archives that have been changed and no longer show up in the members list in the control panel.
If deleting the archives is what will get this solved let me know.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I believe Beta 7.7 fixes yet another bug related to the rebuilding - please upgrade from 7.6.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am at 7.7 I did two updates at once!!! Also when I just logged in here It sent me to the screen that says only admi. or mod. can perform this function. I clicked on support fourms ad I was logged in....
Just thougt you would want to know.......
I know you guys here at Info Pop are trying to make this the best board it can be and I have noticed that some people are not very freindly in there posts but I have all the confidence in the world...
Should I delete the archives or just wait.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
It probably means that one of your archives contains a post by started a person how is not registered or has been deleted.

Can you check that for me?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I know for a fact that I have at least two members that I took the space out of there name Which took it from john smith to
johnsmith Thats probably the problem. Is there a work around.
By the way Im figuring these Memletts out there great!!!!!!
Something else that I have noticed when I get a notification from the board it dosent always have any text.....

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
This thread is being moved to Post Installation Troubleshooting.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
That was rude to move this couldnt you see that someone from there has asked me a question........
This is not a new install.......

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 802 guests, and 202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29