Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Suddenly all users are getting the message "You are not logged in. You must be logged in (and registered) to perform this function" when they click the "Next" link to go to the second page of avatars. This is true whether they are logged in or not, or even if you log in right then and try again. Basically any page of avatars other than the first page is unavailable. Feel free to try it yourself at my board.

I've performed the usual maintenance, cleared cookies, etc. but the problem persists. No config changes were made and I don't see any admin area that might affect this, or how any server policy could have done so.

Thanks, Mig

http://www.chessninja.com

Pooh-Bah
Pooh-Bah
This was a bug that has since been corrected - please upgrade.

This thread for sale. Click here! [Linked Image from navaho.infopop.cc]
P
stranger
stranger
P Offline
Thanks for your reply. Hmm, it worked for months, perhaps even a year, since I last upgraded. My access to free upgrades has been over for quite a long time, I believe. Yes, almost exactly a year ago. I'm running 6.6.1.

There's no fix or service patch? It's odd that this would start happening out of nowhere, or is that known behavior for this bug? It would seem a shame if I have to pay $100 to fix a serious bug! That's what's member area access to get 6.7 would cost, no?

If there's a hack or some coding I can do to work around or fix this bug I'm willing to do it.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
All "fixes" are applied to new versions only; they are not distributed in any other way.

And yes, $99 is the renewal price for upgrades (as UBB.NG will be coming out in Spring 2005 you'd probably end up paying it anyway for the new features).

Also, Hacks/Modifications cannot contain large amounts of stock code as it'd be a License Violation.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 797 guests, and 200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29