Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
If you've created a style for your UBB.threads forums that you'd like to share with others, please post it here. Include a link to the demo, or a screenshot and any special instructions for using the style.

Since some styles may only be compatible with certain versions, please include your UBB.threads version # in your post.

I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
I hope no-one minds - but I have edited the subjects here of the initial posts in each thread to reflect the version number that each theme relates to. This will make it quick and easy to see which themes will work on your version, and which need adjusting.

Thanks.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Some of mine work on 7.1 so any edits to their subjects will be wrong if you list 7.0 wink

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Ahh you see, you're a quick one; but it should really say 7.x since they're compatible with 7.1 and 7.0 (for the most part); I'll take and check them all this weekend to make sure they're all 7.1 compatible and make updates here and ubbdev.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
I
Ian Offline
Carpal Tunnel
Carpal Tunnel
I Offline
I guess they would work in the older version - but the ones for the older version will not work fully in the newer version.

Personally it is best not to confuse the two as it encourages people to a) update their styles submitted and b) update the version of software to the latest version.

In future version a stylesheet may not be fully backward compatable as well - there is no guarantee.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Originally Posted by Ian
I guess they would work in the older version - but the ones for the older version will not work fully in the newer version.
You are correct sir; afaik anyway hehe

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 476 guests, and 111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29