Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
stranger
stranger
D Offline
Good evening,

I am looking for a discussion forum for a small website I am running. I used to use UBB as my forum solution many years ago, but I understand that it has now been replaced with UBB.threads as a portal system. What I am looking for is something along the lines of the message board found here: http://boards.lineage2.com/ubbthreads.php

I saw this site as a featured forum on the main page and it resembles the classic UBB-type forum I am looking for. Does the Linegae II forum use an older version of the UBB.threads product? I was unable to find a version number on there. I tried out the demo here, but was unable to customize it to my liking (resembling the style of the board I linked to).

If anyone knows anything about this, it would be greatly appreciated.

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
The forum you referenced is using UBB.Threads6. When you purchase a license to UBB.Threads you get the ability to download and utilize:
UBB.Classic 6.7.3
UBB.Threads 6.5.5
UBB.Threads 7.1.1 (7.2 is chugging away in beta right now)

UBB.Threads versions prior to 7.x are EOL, however you can still find support from users here who've used it (although 7.x is recommended as it's been heavily optimized from its older countrparts).

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
The portal system is totally optional as well. You don't need to enable any of it and can just run with just the forum itself.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 598 guests, and 140 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29