Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#219806 12/01/2008 8:39 PM
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Ok I’m having two problems right now and I’m not sure how to fix them. The first problem is with the Gallery Islands (Recent Photos) and the second is concerning the Gremlins. Currently running 7.4

1. I just created a new Gallery post on my forum and would like to include that area in My Recent Photos Island. In the control Panel under the Gallery Islands I edit that Island to include the new Gallery area by highlighting the new area as well as the previous ones already displaying in that area. When I hit the update I receive a control panel message stating that “It appears that you have reached an update page without submitting any data.” I have tried everything I can think of to get this to work. Can someone please tell me what I’m missing on this one?

2. I have a style that I created at the begging of my forums. The new Gremlins that I have added to my board are working great using that style. Some of my members just started using the stock ubbcentral style and informed me that the Gremlins that have been added to the board are not showing up. I do not see anything that would cause this not to work on different styles. Has anyone seen this and if so what could be done to resolve this issue.

There are a few files missing a value in the forms in v7.4 that were fixed in 7.4.1.
You can upgrade or fix them yourself.
to fix the gallery issue go HERE

Blue Man Group
There is no such thing as stupid questions. Just stupid answers
D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Thank you, I will make the changes...

D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
That worked for the Gallery Thank you...
Any Ideas about #2

2. I have a style that I created at the begging of my forums. The new Gremlins that I have added to my board are working great using that style. Some of my members just started using the stock ubbcentral style and informed me that the Gremlins that have been added to the board are not showing up. I do not see anything that would cause this not to work on different styles. Has anyone seen this and if so what could be done to resolve this issue.

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
If you've created a custom directory for your graemlins for that style, you also need to copy those extra graemlins to the other directories as well. So, probably images/graemlins/default and images/graemlins/default_dark.

D
journeyman
journeyman
D Offline
Thank you, Thank you, Problems are now gone.....

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 920 guests, and 238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29