Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
#224758 03/24/2009 10:45 PM
Got this junk PM from a new member Koffi...........How the hell did he get in here?

Accra, Ghana.

Hello Dear

I got your contact during my search for a reliable, honest and a trust worth person to entrust this huge transfer project with. My name is Mr. Koffi .H. Mensah , Branch manager of a financial institution here in Ghana . I am a Ghanaian married with two kids.

I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of $ 7,597.864.00 Million United States dollars only. This fund is the excess of what my branch in which am the manager made as profit during the 2007 financial year.

I have already submitted annual report for that year to my head office here in Accra Ghana as I have watched with keen interest as they will never know of this excess I have since, placed this amount of $ 7,597.864.00 Million United States dollars only to an Escrow Coded account without a beneficiary (anonymous) to avoid trace As an officer of the bank,

I cannot be directly connected to this money due to civil service code which form it’s civil servants from owing or operating foreign currency account coupled with the fact that the fund is huge thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account on my behalf I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me.

I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund so that the fund can be legally processed to your name and be transferred to your account. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response to my direct mail: (koffihaa@yahoo.com)

With Regards,

Mr. Koffi .H. Mensah .

I am sure you will bounce his sorry-*** out of here.

How's all this "hopie-changie" working out for you???
old hand
old hand

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
"Manual Registration"

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
D
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
D Offline
Originally Posted by Musky
How the hell did he get in here?
Well, how did you get here? How has everyone else gotten here?... smirk

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Geoff), 377 guests, and 191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29