Print Thread
Hop To
#261678 09/25/2018 8:04 PM
P
Stranger
Stranger
P Offline
Hallo!

Gibt es für die aktuelle Version UBB.threads 7.6.2 ein deutsches Sprachpaket?

Danke und viele Grüße,
Pandama

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads v7.6.2 was released on the 18th, the last activity by the previous maintainer of the German language pack was for 7.5.8 back in 2014 (by Gismo der erste). If you are fluent in German it shouldn't take you very long to create your own language pack.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
P
Stranger
Stranger
P Offline
Lieben Dank für die schnelle Antwort!

Auf der Start- und Werbeseite steht aber unter anderem "Multiple Language Support". Von daher bin ich als Kunde davon ausgegangen, dass die Übersetzungen in mehreren Sprachen vorhanden ist. Hätte ich gewusst, dass man als Kunde das Forum selbst in seine Landessprache übersetzen muss, hätte ich UBB nicht gekauft.

Danke und viele Grüße
Pandama

UBB.threads Developer
UBB.threads Developer
Yes, the product SUPPORTS the ability to have multiple languages, English is the only language pack that we maintain ourselves; users can translate the language strings to their target language with relative ease How to Translate UBB.threads.

Once a language pack has been uploaded your users will have the option to utilize it by editing their preferences. Again, it is quite easy to translate from English to any target language; just copy the English files to a new directory and edit the language strings.

Additionally, you can also download older language packs on the UBBWiki UBB.Threads v7.x Language Files; note that older language packs will have significant missing language strings from newer builds.

This is a user to user support forum, if you have any disagreements with how things were presented to you you should contact the Support Desk as it is the only official communication medium from the vendor.

I am a Web Development Contractor, I do not work for UBBCentral. I have provided free User to User Support since the beginning of these support forums.
Do you need Forum Install or Upgrade Services?
Forums: A Gardeners Forum, Scouters World
UBB.threads: UBBWiki, UBB Styles, UBB.Sitemaps
Longtime Supporter & Resident Post-A-Holic
VNC Web Services: Code Modifications, Upgrades, Styling, Coding Services, Disaster Recovery, and more!
Old Hand
Old Hand
I just working on it, stay tuned smile I found some trouble with the coding of non-english chars and will write something about this in a new thread. My translation is 80% ready

my board: http://www.dragonclan-forum.de
my hobby: http://www.biker-reise.de
Ich kann bei Fragen zu UBBthreads in Deutsch weiterhelfen oder es zumindest versuchen

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
spam issues
by ECNet - 03/19/2024 11:45 PM
Looking for a forum
by azr - 03/15/2024 11:26 PM
Editing Links in Post
by Outdoorking - 03/15/2024 9:31 AM
Question on barkrowler and the like
by Mors - 02/29/2024 6:51 PM
Member Permissions Help
by domspeak - 02/27/2024 6:31 PM
Who's Online Now
1 members (rootman), 641 guests, and 112 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29