Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
O
stranger
stranger
O Offline
hi,

recently my web hosting provider moved my forum to a new server, but the paths are different. i get the following error and i'm not sure what i need to do to fix this

Warning: main(f:\\domains\\coltforum.com\\wwwroot\\forums/ubbt.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in D:\DOMAINS\coltforum.com\wwwroot\forums\includes\main.inc.php on line 13

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening 'f:\\domains\\coltforum.com\\wwwroot\\forums/ubbt.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\DOMAINS\coltforum.com\wwwroot\forums\includes\main.inc.php on line 13

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmicrotime() in D:\DOMAINS\coltforum.com\wwwroot\forums\includes\main.inc.php on line 16

any pointers would be appreciated. thanks.

-osamu

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
You'll need to edit your main.inc.php and config.inc.php file. It appears that only the drive letter changed, and also the capitilization of domains.

I think if you edit these 2 files and change any references from f:\domains to D:\DOMAINS it should do the trick.

O
stranger
stranger
O Offline
thanks rick. the pretty much did the trick.

-osamu

O
stranger
stranger
O Offline
thanks again for the help.

i've run into another problem that i think is related to the server changes at my web hosting provider.

the email verification seems to have stopped working. i'm getting emails saying users haven't received their emails. i tried using the "forgot email" features to send a password to an account and i get the following message:

Warning: mail() [function.mail]: SMTP server response: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for []xxxxx@comcast.net[/] in d:\DOMAINS\coltforum.com\wwwroot\forums\ubbt.inc.php on line 262

users can receive email from me when i email them directly but the automated email from the forum software seems to have broken after the server upgrades/changes. i believe my mail server is on a different box than the web/forum server. i'm assuming i just need to point the software to the ip of the mail server, but i've been digging thru the ubb files and can't seem to find it. does anyone know where this mail config file is?...or if i'm wrong, anyone know how i fix this? thanks again.

-osamu

R
Former Developer
Former Developer
R Offline
From the looks of the error, it appears there is a mail server running properly, but your site is not allowed to send mail through it, "Unable to relay". I'd contact your host to verify. Just give them the exact error you are receiving.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
Recent Topics
Bots
by Outdoorking - 04/13/2024 5:08 PM
Can you add html to language files?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:41 PM
Do I need to rebuild my database?
by Baldeagle - 04/07/2024 2:58 AM
This is not a bug, but a suggestion
by Baldeagle - 04/05/2024 11:25 PM
Is UBB.threads still going?
by Aaron101 - 04/01/2022 8:18 AM
Who's Online Now
1 members (Ruben), 1,057 guests, and 268 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Random Gallery Image
Latest Gallery Images
Los Angeles
Los Angeles
by isaac, August 6
3D Creations
3D Creations
by JAISP, December 30
Artistic structures
Artistic structures
by isaac, August 29